*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

5 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

It's not over.  I'm rooting for Auburn, dammit. I want to win TODAY. I don't give a damn who the head coach is.

You got your wish, the program deals with a virus for a week longer. We go from projected 0-8 to 1-7…WHOO

7 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

War Eagle, but man, I feel so bad for that young man who fumbled

Me, too. Most of these guys, by the end, were killing me. Very emotional/exhausting game.

Edited by WarrrEagleHey

3 minutes ago, Systems said:

Hush your mouth! Have some respect for Toomer's and leave the rolling to when we actually win a game; not the other team losing it. 

I may even roll my living room. A win is a win.  Show the love for the university and our players. Auburn pride is bigger than Harsin. 

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Yep I hope we do but we won't for atleast another week. 

Don’t know about that. Stranger things have happened. 

• Like 1

Just now, jptiger said:

Don’t know about that. Stranger things have happened. 

Like I said earlier if I'm wrong and he is fired today or tomorrow I'll gladly eat crow. I think it will be after next week's game. 

• Like 1

Only thing that would have made that game perfect is if ESPN had cut away again to see a baseball player strike out or walk for that final play to lose the game....

• Haha 2

TBH, I do think our receivers and running backs haven't been too bad. But when they stack the box to where you can't run the ball or get any time to pass them the ball, what can they do? O-Line is abysmal, and coaching/play calling is horrible.

3 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

That is the most depressing victory I’ve ever witnessed.  

No.  3-2 firmly holds that title and I was there experiencing that misery live.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

If you throw out the horrible play by the Offense, Defense and Special Teams, we really didn't look that bad. 

I want to laugh.....but I just can't

• Haha 1

PS... maybe they should just wait to roll toomers till Judge finally hits that Dinger....