This is different now to me

cole256

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Prob a stupid question but who are all the mods? I know who a couple are... 

Man, you don’t want to know. All of those guys are a**holes. @augolf1716and @bigbird= the worst

Edited by fredst
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I have a solution to all this... make Cole256 a mod... there problem solved

We really should have a mod for a day type of deal.

Mod DAG. And I know the first person going on vacation !

Edited by DAG
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

This reads as an argument among poorly-trained AI bots. Turing test: fail. 
btw, not sure Harsin has ever been put to or passed the Turing test. 🤫

Edited by AUx

Cole. He's always right. I've never seen him be wrong. That's not even sarcasm. He know's his sh*t. But the guy can't see himself. Never will. Shame. That "the other mods don't even like you" -that was some low down juinior high sh*t right there. 

On 9/25/2022 at 12:56 PM, Old fan 47 said:

I think he heads right back to his alma mater in my opinion. 

Then you suck all the juice out of him while he’s here and IF he bolts you arent paying millions along with the other guys to not coach at Auburn.  

How many football coaches have left Auburn for what they think is a better job?  

Edited by keesler
  • Love 1

On 9/25/2022 at 12:26 PM, cole256 said:

This may be the most talent depleted team I've seen at Auburn. This changes how I'm looking at what we need as far as coaching. 

So I know I won't get credit, acknowledged, or whatever because the admin don't too much care for me, but a very long time ago I said we needed Sanders, of course I was stupid and all of that....now over the past week some high profile media has said it and the "insiders" here have mentioned it and now it's ok to say. 

But I was sort of going back and forth with it in my mind, but seeing how depleted we are he's obviously the best choice. I think he's shown a lot as far as being able to coach but even if he couldn't we're at a point where we need a talent upgrade or we are going to be just like one of the Mississippi school's. Like this is serious right now, we are at a crossroad where we could fall off the map. 

It would be worth it to bring somebody in that could stock us back up with talent. There's nobody else that could come in and recruit in between bammer and Georgia

I agree 100%. I started a thread recently and said we are at the fork in the road and we could easily end up falling like Nebraska, Tennessee, Florida State, Miami, Texas, USC, Michigan, etc. did. A few of those seem to have righted the ship but you see what I'm saying. I even think Florida would've ended up falling farther down the pecking order if they were in the SEC West. 

Our fans bring up 2008 and 2012 and say this team is about to go through that same downward spiral. This team isn't even close to those 2 teams. Those 2 teams had talent and an O-Line that could block, they just seemed to quit on those coaches. Those teams were quickly turned around in 1 or 2 seasons. Harsin has us in unfamiliar territory with our current roster and incoming class. We have NO talent!!! Jim Donnan compared our talent to Vanderbilt and our fanbase said "Donnan's just a UGA lover and hates us." That may be true but the man was right in this regard. 

It's bad and is about to get worse.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

We really should have a mod for a day type of deal.

Mod DAG. And I know the first person going on vacation !

Says the dude watching the Dahmer series😬

I would love to be mod for a day! Though if given the chance I would totally waste it. Not because I have more important things to do, but because it’s who I am as a person. Also I have more important things to do. Can I be first?

1 minute ago, DAG said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886i5gbpdxokq56iwr63p

What is it about those really extreme serial killers that makes you want to learn about them? Like what makes Hannibal Lecter a favorite movie character I guess 🤔

6 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

I would love to be mod for a day! Though if given the chance I would totally waste it. Not because I have more important things to do, but because it’s who I am as a person. Also I have more important things to do. Can I be first?

This place would be a ghost town if I had the privilege. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, fredst said:

What is it about those really extreme serial killers that makes you want to learn about them? Like what makes Hannibal Lecter a favorite movie character I guess 🤔

Because it’s so abnormal from the human perspective that it makes people curious. Like what makes you tick, what makes you find it so casual to just do the most inhumane things to a point where people don’t even expect it. Well Dahmer was odd but like Gacy, Bundy were the next door neighbor type. Plus I am a psych NP, so I am like diagnosing and psychoanalyzing like crazy lol.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fredst said:

I've asked myself that but I am still drawn to movies about Dillinger, Bonnie and Clyde and others of that era. The fact that crossing a state line could buy you a certain amount of freedom during that time period just baffles me. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Because it’s so abnormal from the human perspective that it makes people curious. Like what makes you tick, what makes you find it so casual to just do the most inhumane things to a point where people don’t even expect it. Well Dahmer was odd but like Gacy, Bundy were the next door neighbor type. Plus I am a psych NP, so I am like diagnosing and psychoanalyzing like crazy lol.

Oh, I totally get it. I’ve read a bunch of that stuff. Bundy especially fascinates me

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, AUx said:

This reads as an argument among poorly-trained AI bots. Turing test: fail. 
btw, not sure Harsin has ever been put to or passed the Turing test. 🤫

Harsin may be Ash from “Alien” resurrected 

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Harsin may be Ash from “Alien” resurrected 

One of the few theories that actually makes sense.

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don’t care for the serial killer psyche stuff, but I love to delve into various religions and cults, etc.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keesler said:

I don’t care for the serial killer psyche stuff, but I love to delve into various religions and cults, etc.  

Jim jones? Don’t Drink the Kool aid 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

And actually I could've been better the way I worded that, but no there hasn't been a mod that called me stupid......lately 😂

Stupid

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4