This is different now to me

cole256

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I'm not usually up for defending Freeze but really? You honestly think the winning coaches out there are all doing it legally šŸ˜‚ @DAG

They seem to be doing it well enough not to get a ā€œfor causeā€ determination.

47 minutes ago, DAG said:

Who might that be? And why doesn't everyone else do it?

It's so easy, which makes it so difficultĀ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, selias said:

Cool, so another head coach requiring OJT?

image.png.d172f1961a7aa739e367ceb9ae54e965.png

image.png.9dfd2e9a381d94badd1b66cf93b8cc52.png

Ā 

I just don't see why everyone is so high on him.

Bro this has been explained in multiple threads. šŸ˜’

45 minutes ago, bigbird said:

USATSI_3662192.jpgĀ 

Ā 

Dude wearing pleats like it is 1985.Ā 

He's out.Ā  Next

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, selias said:

Ā 

Itā€™s because of recruiting. I think heā€™s a risky hire for sure, but he will attract talent from all across the country, and in my opinion thatā€™s more than half the battle.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I've thought about it all week just playing advocate with the situation, let's just say DS comes here and it's a home run, we know in that case fsu would probably come to him with Jimbo level money. If he were to leave, do you A: think "oh crap we have to look for another coach now, or B: do you think the momentum continues into the next coaching hire as far as recruiting, etc

If you are smart admin/PTB you have a plan in place to either match anything FSU throws and if he still goes have a plan in place for a quick transition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

They seem to be doing it well enough not to get a ā€œfor causeā€ determination.

That's not what you said? You said he hasn't shown the ability to recruit atleast not legally. I was pointing out that all winning coaches don't do it legally šŸ˜‚

5 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm not usually up for defending Freeze but really? You honestly think the winning coaches out there are all doing it legally šŸ˜‚ @DAG

So annoying. Never understand this argument. Now with the NIL it will be much different.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This is what I doubt. The only thing I can see him being intrigued with is going head up with saban and the proximity to Atlanta and Florida

I mean, we're a top 15 job nationally.Ā  He's got enough self confidence (as most coaches do) to compete.Ā  Auburn has show we can do it, we just can't seem to do it consistently/trip over ourselves.Ā  Unless FSU was coming open next year (I doubt they are & they are recruiting well) it be wild to turn us down, even moreso "not even be interested"

1 minute ago, DAG said:

So annoying. Never understand this argument. Now with the NIL it will be much different.Ā 

Not to mention it took more than money to bring in some of those recruiting classes. Freeze can recruit. Mark my words.Ā 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yes It would be. He would still need a babysitter though šŸ˜‚

10 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Freeze has not shown he can recruit, at least not legally.

He also recently has a major red flag in texting a victim of a sexual assault that is suing the school. Now why the hell do you think he does that?Ā  A smart man does not do that.

A smart man doesn't use traceable means to hire hookers, or just doesn't hire hookers at all.Ā  Freeze is not smart.

Sorry DAG, but huge red flag for me that he texted that victim.

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

That's not what you said? You said he hasn't shown the ability to recruit atleast not legally. I was pointing out that all winning coaches don't do it legally šŸ˜‚

The thing was Ole Miss was to brass about it. They were recruiting too good, too quickly, especially at a place like Ole Miss. The big wigs of the conference did not like it. PERIOD. Look at how NS literally complained about Jimbo in the media and Jimbo responded with how he knows the stuff NS does. But those are big wigs. Nothing was even investigated by those comments.Ā 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No way in hell. We don't have the talent on o line or QB for that. We don't have the talent on defense either. We have one or two players sprinkled. We don't have high level athletes. The few special athletes we did have last year either graduated or transferred

Finally coming around on that Box Nix elite athlete commentĀ šŸ„°

Just now, W.E.D said:

Finally coming around on that Box Nix elite athlete commentĀ šŸ„°

No I would say Bo is an athlete. Couldn't give him elite

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

He also recently has a major red flag in texting a victim of a sexual assault that is suing the school. Now why the hell do you think he does that?Ā  A smart man does not do that.

A smart man doesn't use traceable means to hire hookers, or just doesn't hire hookers at all.Ā  Freeze is not smart.

Sorry DAG, but huge red flag for me that he texted that victim.

You don't have to say sorry to me. When you got a smart man in here who isn't winning, just don't be complaining lol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Not to mention it took more than money to bring in some of those recruiting classes. Freeze can recruit. Mark my words.Ā 

Tore it up at Ol Miss with recruiting and remind me again how many SECCG appearances did he manage with that recruiting prowess?

Not to mention, from all appearances, he's a general dirtbag

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Yes It would be. He would still need a babysitter though šŸ˜‚

Johnny Boy Scout, are current AD, will be the perfect baby sitter.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Heā€™s a narcissist like most coaches. Dude needs to be thoroughly vetted. Like, thoroughly.Ā 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

The thing was Ole Miss was to brass about it. They were recruiting too good, too quickly, especially at a place like Ole Miss. The big wigs of the conference did not like it. PERIOD. Look at how NS literally complained about Jimbo in the media and Jimbo responded with how he knows the stuff NS does. But those are big wigs. Nothing was even investigated by those comments.Ā 

Well yeah it's Jimbo and NS anybody that's not in that club will get looked at unfortunately. That's another reason why I think Deion would be an excellent hire he would be able to get away with a few things. Just IMO. Especially with NIL on top of that.Ā 

10 minutes ago, selias said:

Ā 

There is a legit concern about Deion being able to coach in the SEC, run a massive program, and everything else.Ā  I hope anyone propping him up can recognize that.

But at the same time, he's also extremely intriguing and will be hired by a P5 school very soon.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

You don't have to say sorry to me. When you got a smart man in here who isn't winning, just don't be complaining lol.

We definitely don't have one right now!

Ā 

in all seriousness though, what is your opinion about on Freeze texting that victim?

My issue is that its a serious ethical breach that is recent showing me he didn't learn anything from his firing for cause at Ole Miss