Pull the Trigger

AUDub

On 10/2/2022 at 8:03 AM, MJDub said:

Waking up to no “Harsin Fired” news…

image.gif

It’s been 2 minutes after the game and still no news…

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Apparently the leaders. Why haven't they pulled the trigger?

Ugh. I’m told that it’s happening…but i wouldn’t hold my breath. Interim AD has to do rip the bandaid off. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

So who would fire him if we don’t have an AD?

Its McGlynn's job right now.  But it needs to be done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Ugh. I’m told that it’s happening…but i wouldn’t hold my breath. Interim AD has to do rip the bandaid off. 

tenor (1).gif

• Haha 1

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Then who implements the plan after he’s fired?

President Roberts.  Hire the new AD with the underatanding that he has a clean slate.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

The question is when ?

I will bet money when they fire Harsin he will go squalling to the media about how unfairly he was treated. How AU had no right to expect him to win. That these recruits were terrible ( the ones he recruited after he ran off the good ones) and had they just run his gimmick plays right they would have one , because he has used them in the sandlot teams for years and they worked. He is a gimmick coach like Gus was but even worse. Fire him today. 

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

This is the worse I’ve seen our program even worse than 2012. Not taking up for Harsin but we are not in the position because of him solely.

We have 99 problems and Harsin is just one 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GreenTiger said:

We have 99 problems and Harsin is just one 

Then you have to start with him as the first problem, so that you can then start solving the downstream ones.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I will bet money when they fire Harsin he will go squalling to the media about how unfairly he was treated. How AU had no right to expect him to win. That these recruits were terrible ( the ones he recruited after he ran off the good ones) and had they just run his gimmick plays right they would have one , because he has used them in the sandlot teams for years and they worked. He is a gimmick coach like Gus was but even worse. Fire him today. 

He's much worse than Gus.....Worst coach ever to stand on the sideline and that includes Bill Oliver and Doug Barfield

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tsande07 said:

Then you have to start with him as the first problem, so that you can then start solving the downstream ones.

We didn’t end up with Harsin, an outlying unfortunate hire, because the AU leadership and boosters were all moving in the same direction

6 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

We didn’t end up with Harsin, an outlying unfortunate hire, because the AU leadership and boosters were all moving in the same direction

You can't get everyone onboard with a new coach until the old one is gone.