Captions?

RunInRed

On 10/2/2022 at 12:39 PM, RunInRed said:

1DE51B48-C40E-408D-8160-42BAC77D9001.jpeg

we only allowed them five passing yards in the whole second half and they still beat us.

• Sad 1

On 10/2/2022 at 12:39 PM, RunInRed said:

1DE51B48-C40E-408D-8160-42BAC77D9001.jpeg

(Harsin talking to his assistant next to him in a low whisper)   "Why does the stadium smell like corndogs today? I lost all sense of smell thanks to Covid but I can damn sure smell something and it smells identical to corndogs. I could smell it really strong during pregame warmups when I was talking to Brian Kelly on the field. I asked him could he smell it too and he said no. That's about all I could understand while he was talking because he has a really weird accent that I've never heard before. It isn't Cajun and it really isn't Southern. I don't know what to call it but it's strange. Anyway dude, come by the house tomorrow and we can go online and check out the housing market in Colorado, Arizona and Nebraska. My wife was wanting to check out houses in Atlanta because of that Georgia Tech opening and I told her hell no!!! We are getting as far away from the southeast as we can." 

11 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

(Harsin talking to his assistant next to him in a low whisper)   "Why does the stadium smell like corndogs today? I lost all sense of smell thanks to Covid but I can damn sure smell something and it smells identical to corndogs. I could smell it really strong during pregame warmups when I was talking to Brian Kelly on the field. I asked him could he smell it too and he said no. That's about all I could understand while he was talking because he has a really weird accent that I've never heard before. It isn't Cajun and it really isn't Southern. I don't know what to call it but it's strange. Anyway dude, come by the house tomorrow and we can go online and check out the housing market in Colorado, Arizona and Nebraska. My wife was wanting to check out houses in Atlanta because of that Georgia Tech opening and I told her hell no!!! We are getting as far away from the southeast as we can." 

This one gets my vote as tops. Great job!!

On 10/5/2022 at 12:44 PM, autigeremt said:

I sure would like a baked potato. 

Or

”I wish I could get baked like a potato right about now. I wish that @aubiefiftyguy would DM me back.”