*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Pappoe’s jersey is as white as our punter’s. Not good for an SEC LBer. 

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

Really wish someone would sit Pappoe. Dude has no reason to be on the field. Shows no effort, doesn’t even pick up his teammates that are actually hustling around. 

Just loafing 

Typical SEC refs. It’s all about getting 2 teams into the 4 team playoff. It’s a $20M swing. No way a lesser team can upset a top 5 team without beating team and refs. Period. And for the record, we have benefitted from this in the past. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

Typical SEC refs. It’s all about getting 2 teams into the 4 team playoff. It’s a $20M swing. No way a lesser team can upset a top 5 team without beating team and refs. Period. And for the record, we have benefitted from this in the past. 

Yeah it has nothing to do with Georgia having the top recruits, top coaching staff and our coaching staff being a complete joke. Let's blame refs. 

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

no I hadn’t watch hardly any of it

Oh my bad I thought you were complaining and just missed that play call behind the rushing linemen. 

I feel like the broadcast crew is working very diligently to find things to compliment the Auburn offense about. They have their work cut out for them.