* Official Auburn vs. A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

11 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JOHN COHEN, HIRE A NEW RADIO PLAY-BY-PLAY ANNOUNCER!!

And please  fire his sidekick ( NASCAR White) as well!!!!

9 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

With a better QB, we would be in pretty good shape. 

With better QB play this game would have been a blowout. Robby left a ton of points on the field and even spotted A&M three. 

9 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

There were lots of former AU players and caddy teammates there.   Carlos Rogers, Dansby,  Mayo Sowell, Brandon Johnson, others.  

Jason Campbell is there every week....he and Ronnie Brown work for the AU Network. 

When it’s time to circle the wagons the AU family shows up. Now let’s fix this thing. 

Went to the Ark and A&M game and the atmosphere and overall vibe was completely different. Regardless of A&M's final score, I felt like everyone, i.e., fans, players, etc., could breathe again and were having fun. I am not saying AU doesn't have their pain points, but the game wasn't painful to watch. The sense of pride that fans seem to have for Carnell at the game and on campus is tangible and heartfelt and I would be hard pressed to find a 2022 interim coaching scenario that is as meaningful to the team, fans, and interim HC than what is going on at AU right now. 

12 hours ago, Auburn Tiger said:

With better QB play this game would have been a blowout. Robby left a ton of points on the field and even spotted A&M three. 

Yeah guys. I love Robby's heart, his enthusiasm and his athleticism. Robby has started several games now and should have shown measurable improvement as a passer... He has not shown me any advancement as a passer.. Tamu played with 8 men in the box several times last night & Robby bailed out of the pocket way too quick to make them respect any threat of him throwing effectively.. He is a better than average athlete trying to play QB... Not going to beat teams with good defenses.