Rumors are flying this morning

AUY2K

3 minutes ago, shabby said:

I'm guessing that anyone with a scoop is as clueless as the rest of us.

This is a wrong guess.  There are several posters that are definitely not clueless. 

44 minutes ago, Didba said:

70% its Kiffin. 30% it is a name that hasn't been mentioned at all.

Is it a JABA name (Helton, Lashlee, Kelly (Charles NOT Chip))?

Edited by AUwent

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Is it a JABA name (Helton, Lashlee, Kelly (Charles NOT Chip))?

No.

24 minutes ago, Didba said:

This is a wrong guess.  There are several posters that are definitely not clueless. 

And if you ever discover who they are They’d be forced to kill you.

1 hour ago, Didba said:

Seriously, all of you talking about Urban can stop. It's not him and it won't ever be him.

So you are saying there is a chance!

1 hour ago, alabastertiger said:

I was walking to school one day and saw Marcel Ledbetter walking home.   I said "Marcell why aren't you going to school", and Marcel said "Nah, somebody let air out of the basketball".

Man...I wish I had a nickle for every hour I ever sat on the couch, Truck seat, top of the dog box, horses back, etc listening to Jerry Clower and his Ledbetter tales!!!!! 

IF none of you have experienced Jerry Clower Comedy....A legend!

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Man...I wish I had a nickle for every hour I ever sat on the couch, Truck seat, top of the dog box, horses back, etc listening to Jerry Clower and his Ledbetter tales!!!!! 

IF none of you have experienced Jerry Clower Comedy....A legend!

I saw him perform(?) at Beard Eaves when I was a student. 

• Love 1

Most people don't know Jerry Clower was always on time, always prepared, always did what he said he was going to do, his word was his bond. He was a true southern gentleman and as funny as they come!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Sorry guys...you figured it out.  It was Freeze.  But I must confess, he's just a smokescreen for the man himself, Rhett Lashlee!  Presser set on November 31st.

Curse You GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, Didba said:

seems like we went through all this two years ago.  if people are in the know why speak in coded tongue around this "rumour".  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

seems like we went through all this two years ago.  if people are in the know why speak in coded tongue around this "rumour".  

1. Actual solidified info is reserved for "The Nest" forum, where they post most of their insider info. Some does trickle out to the Football forum.
  2. The insider posters I have had private discussions with have recently been privy to high level discussions between high level boosters, the ADept, and the NIL collective.  They cannot just outright state what is going on behind the scenes as they could lose their access if they weren't careful and leaked info that damaged Auburn or the plans behind the scenes.
  3. The insiders from two years ago are either not the same ones I have been referring to today or their access has changed in the last six months with the new admin, AD, and boosters being aligned again.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

This has been the case for the last 20+ years- the Auburn paysites take educated guesses. They do not know. There was not one time where they were correct on an AD or a head coach. From scout to rivals to 247 and beyond… they want clicks. And if you notice, most of the time they just post in generalities - no specifics. 
I just hope this is the one time that they actually get it correct about our target. 

13 minutes ago, Didba said:
  1. Actual solidified info is reserved for "The Nest" forum, where they post most of their insider info. Some does trickle out to the Football forum.
  2. The insider posters I have had private discussions with have recently been privy to high level discussions between high level boosters, the ADept, and the NIL collective.  They cannot just outright state what is going on behind the scenes as they could lose their access if they weren't careful and leaked info that damaged Auburn or the plans behind the scenes.
  3. The insiders from two years ago are either not the same ones I have been referring to today or their access has changed in the last six months with the new admin, AD, and boosters being aligned again.

Did these insiders call Cohen being hired or Harsin being fired?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Did these insiders call Cohen being hired or Harsin being fired?

Both.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 2

13 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

This has been the case for the last 20+ years- the Auburn paysites take educated guesses. They do not know. There was not one time where they were correct on an AD or a head coach. From scout to rivals to 247 and beyond… they want clicks. And if you notice, most of the time they just post in generalities - no specifics. 
I just hope this is the one time that they actually get it correct about our target. 

Not talking about those pay sites.