Apparently it’s Freeze

Auburn Tiger

13 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

On another board I read that the 3 major hires made over the weekend had one thing in common - their agent was NOT Sexton. May or may not be true, but if it is it would explain some of the drama that always seems to come with AUs coaching searches. Not all the drama. AU had done just fine manufacturing drama on it's own. The running joke in the SEC is that Sexton gets his client hired and a bunch of others raises in every coaching search.

Just a thought. 

Such as Wisc landing the homerun hire completely under the radar.    What a snag by them and an example of a real professionally run coaching search.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Nope. I'm not gonna argue I said my peace, if Auburn hires him it will lose fans it's that simple no need to bring faith into this, that is not the reason he is getting skull dragged through the mud. 

Wasn't arguing.  U asked questions. I tried to answer them

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

So now we are going back to take information from someone who went to high-school with him. Not putting down your friend, but this should not be part if a background check, IMO.

The point is more stuff will come out that was and has been buried simply because he will be the HC at Auburn... We don't need that headache. 

Just now, autiger88 said:

The point is more stuff will come out that was and has been buried simply because he will be the HC at Auburn... We don't need that headache. 

Stuff from high-school? Thats just inappropriate information IMO. Just sounds like people are making stuff up.

Just now, Hank2020 said:

Stuff from high-school? Thats just inappropriate information IMO. Just sounds like people are making stuff up.

Not the Highschool thing... I mean it does show a pattern but not the point. 

4 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

So now we are going back to take information from someone who went to high-school with him. Not putting down your friend, but this should not be part if a background check, IMO.

no hank there is no "we". she is a friend that went to school with freeze and knows him or did at the time very well. this lady walks the walk and she was just reaching out to me on a facebook post when i said it looked like freeze. there was no animosity she just said he would end up breaking our heart. i do not trust many people but i value her opinion and trust her explicitly. and why do you think it is even a part of a background check? you make no sense other than to take a shot at someone you said you were not taking a shoot at. have a good one hank.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Not the Highschool thing... I mean it does show a pattern but not the point. 

It shows nothing. Just untraceable idle gossip that means nothing toward a pattern. IMO I am only addressing the high school friend comment. Many people are saying things that are just untrue to try to build a pattern. If a real pattern is there the AD would have it, and he wouldn’t get chosen.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

51 minutes ago, Auburn02 said:

I'm beginning to think it is apparently not going to be Freeze.

I doubt if it ever was gonna be….Lol all this bickering for a coach who has not been interviewed or offered. IMO I do not believe Cohen considered him, but may have been suggested to kick the tires on him by some boosters who like the guy. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

It shows nothing. Just untraceable idle gossip that means nothing toward a pattern. IMO I am only addressing the high school friend comment. Many people are saying things that are just untrue to try to build a pattern. If a real pattern is there the AD would have it, and he wouldn’t get chosen.

Ok 

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

the problem is it shows nothing to YOU. i have known this lady over forty years and i value her opinion. just because you do not allow her opinion does not mean she is wrong either. i understand the i got a friend of a friend who sells pot to a kid who once attended a movie with hugh. this is not one of those. she is legit. and if you were paying attention i did not say this is a rumor. and i will say at times if something is a rumor and take it with a grain of salt.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, 1auburn1 said:

Such as Wisc landing the homerun hire completely under the radar.    What a snag by them and an example of a real professionally run coaching search.

All the moving parts fit for Wisky and Fickell. Midwest, Big 10 lifer, etc. Auburn May have reached out and he might have said, not interested in heading down South. What another school does is indicative of failure on Auburn’s part. This is a tough job, with high expectations from day 1, not to mention we have a bad history with coaches and how we handle them. Some coaches are made for this and others know they are not. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

if you just want to argue let me know and i will load up. the first time she ever said anything about freeze was when he was hired by ol miss. she said he would end up hurting the uni and it did. and quit saying it should not be part of a background check. i am not on that committee. i have nothing to do with it but i thought i would mention what i was told. i made my statement in good faith and shared it.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Tubs. He beat bammer more than gus. And the liberals on this forum would be ecstatic.

jj they said no politics on the football board and they will be clamping down. titan spoke. just a word of caution is all......

25 minutes ago, 1auburn1 said:

So pissed. He was my dream candidate. He would’ve killed it at Auburn imo 

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
24 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Literally has nothing to do with his current background check…but it supports a huge pattern of evidence of a man who’s been a pervert and a cheat for decades. That is extremely relevant. People make mistakes. Those with true remorse learn from them and get better. Those that don’t are either highly mentally unstable or just don’t care. Which ever one he is isn’t relevant. Either case makes him 💯 unhirable

4 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Literally has nothing to do with his current background check…but it supports a huge pattern of evidence of a man who’s been a pervert and a cheat for decades. That is extremely relevant. People make mistakes. Those with true remorse learn from them and get better. Those that don’t are either highly mentally unstable or just don’t care. Which ever one he is isn’t relevant. Either case makes him 💯 unhirable

I bet we can find someone in elementary school that shared a playboy with him. That would confirm/add to this pattern of misbehaving.

• Haha 3
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, 1auburn1 said:

And not dealing with an agent who plays both sides of the fence. But he's got a ton of clients so it's hard not to deal with him.

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I'm curious how the people in the anti-freeze mob feel about Deion and Franklin.

They're hypocrites! We have a bunch of holier than thou MORONS in our fanbase. They will find something wrong with everyone, except themselves! We are in the company of a bunch of miserable people that claim to be Auburn fans.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 3

Guest MustardSeed
10 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I bet we can find someone in elementary school that shared a playboy with him. That would confirm/add to this pattern of misbehaving.

Put your daughter underneath his training for 4 years then if you think it’s so darn funny

1 hour ago, ToomersRevenge said:

You guys don’t seem to understand that a moral opposition to a crap person doesn’t just dissolve because you’re offered a crap alternative. That’s like being offered Kanye or Desantis instead of Trump. 

You need to change your name to "Montezuma's Revenge"  with posts like this.

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Put your daughter underneath his training for 4 years then if you think it’s so darn funny

If I had that decision to make , I would not use something that was discussed from high school to make that decision. Thats all I am trying to say. There is informed decision making,