Everybody Make Your Predictions

Bro Johnny Mac

We all really have no clue as to who Cohen is looking at... So this should be some fun ..
Don’t feel the need to make arguments for or against candidates.. 

Plenty of threads for that 

Who will be our next HC?

my guess...

Jeff Grimes 

• Like 2

It's going to be bad.  There is literally no one left to be excited about unless they go after Deion.

Just prepare to be disappointed

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It's going to be bad.  There is literally no one left to be excited about unless they go after Deion.

Just prepare to be disappointed

Should have been everyone’s initial expectation, us fools.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I still think it's going to be a pretty big name that hasn't been mentioned and will shock everyone. This search and all the fans reactions are eerily similar to the LSU coaching search last year. That fanbase and their beat writers were saying it was 100% Lincoln Riley even though he kept denying even talking to LSU. The fans lost their **it when he went to USC. They immediately wanted their new AD fired because they kept thinking he was bringing Jimbo with him from A&M to LSU. Then they thought it was Mark Stoops or Aranda. Nobody knew a damn thing but everyone was losing their minds. And then Brian Kelly was announced. Not a single person mentioned him or thought he would leave Notre Dame because he had only lost like 1 game last year when he left. 

Let's try to stay patient. (I'm one to talk) If the search is still going on mid-week, then it might be an NFL guy or a coach that is playing for a Conference Title saturday. WDE

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I still think it's going to be a pretty big name that hasn't been mentioned and will shock everyone. This search and all the fans reactions are eerily similar to the LSU coaching search last year. That fanbase and their beat writers were saying it was 100% Lincoln Riley even though he kept denying even talking to LSU. The fans lost their **it when he went to USC. They immediately wanted their new AD fired because they kept thinking he was bringing Jimbo with him from A&M to LSU. Then they thought it was Mark Stoops or Aranda. Nobody knew a damn thing but everyone was losing their minds. And then Brian Kelly was announced. Not a single person mentioned him or thought he would leave Notre Dame because he had only lost like 1 game last year when he left. 

Let's try to stay patient. (I'm one to talk) If the search is still going on mid-week, then it might be an NFL guy or a coach that is playing for a Conference Title saturday. WDE

Harsin was hired a few days before Christmas can’t afford to have it drag out that long again not with the early signing period 

latest we must…..MUST have a hire announced is after the sec championship game

9 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

2023 AUBURN HEAD COACH BRIAN KELLY CONFIRMED

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

I thought there was a rule for this thread to just guess the name of the new coach? Now the long winded explanations are flooding over here too

Rules have no power in such a time as this!

Edited by Auburn Tiger

28 minutes ago, KnightTiger said:

Harsin was hired a few days before Christmas can’t afford to have it drag out that long again not with the early signing period 

latest we must…..MUST have a hire announced is after the sec championship game

Our last game that regular season was December 12th against Mississippi State. Then we fired Gus the following day Dec. 13th. That was the Covid year and everything was screwed up and the games were finished up much later than normal. Harsin was announced like 10 days after Gus was fired. If not for Covid, Harsin gets announced at a normal time.