Republican Representative-Elect George Santos Admits To Fabricating His Work, Education, and Family Background History During election. Says He's "Not a Criminal" and Intends to Fully Serve Term.

CoffeeTiger

On 12/29/2022 at 3:28 PM, aubiefifty said:

this is why i say i am a five point nam vet versus a ten point nam vet. you would think people would know the difference.

I actually don't know what this means and have never heard this, care to explain, I wasn't around during 'Nam, as you well know.

6 minutes ago, Didba said:

I actually don't know what this means and have never heard this, care to explain, I wasn't around during 'Nam, as you well know.

sure. a five point vet is someone that served during a war but never fought or was in a war zone. a ten point is a vet that did in fact serve in a war zone and or fought. this is why when i tell folks i am a nam vet i make sure they understand i served and did not fight. there are many parading around like they were heroes or something when in fact they were not. but i guess folks that got lucky and did not have to fight still got some love for standing up for their country.those are five point vets...................

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

With all those lies, all you leftists should love George Santos. 

But here's the liar of all liars.  And y'all love him.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

sure. a five point vet is someone that served during a war but never fought or was in a war zone. a ten point is a vet that did in fact serve in a war zone and or fought. this is why when i tell folks i am a nam vet i make sure they understand i served and did not fight. there are many parading around like they were heroes or something when in fact they were not. but i guess folks that got lucky and did not have to fight still got some love for standing up for their country.those are five point vets...................

Thanks, bud, I thought it was something like that. Appreciate you 50.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tigermike said:

With all those lies, all you leftists should love George Santos. 

But here's the liar of all liars.  And y'all love him.  

Santos is all yours.😉

6BFBA6B0-2510-4F38-8A09-957023A3BE51.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://newrepublic.com/post/169997/george-santos-honest-life-campaign-finances

Santos Declines to give any information on how he went from having no assets, living with his family, making $50,000/year to all of a sudden having $millions in assets, a 1million+ per year salary and being able to loan his campaign $700,000 all in the span of a couple of years. 

That's not suspicious at all. 

• Like 1

Sadly if Santos (or Anthony Devolder) faces no real consequences, there're going to be more candidates like this in future where they "materialized" with some dark money. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Santos is about to give us a PhD Thesis on the Ralph Northam school of avoiding reality and being a s***ty person.

12 hours ago, AUDynasty said:

Sadly if Santos (or Anthony Devolder) faces no real consequences, there're going to be more candidates like this in future where they "materialized" with some dark money. 

He is the seminal representation of the political zeitgeist Trump has created.  

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Republicans May finally be faced with evidence their base won’t accept.

59CC676B-C73D-4FB9-B6BF-7539B2AD2EB5.jpeg

HAHA, Now even I have trouble believing that THIS is true. 

It would be hilarious though. 

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Your problem is you just don't WANT it enough.  ;)  ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

On 1/13/2023 at 10:40 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

https://newrepublic.com/post/169997/george-santos-honest-life-campaign-finances

Santos Declines to give any information on how he went from having no assets, living with his family, making $50,000/year to all of a sudden having $millions in assets, a 1million+ per year salary and being able to loan his campaign $700,000 all in the span of a couple of years. 

That's not suspicious at all. 

Cheech And Chong GIFs | Tenor

On 1/18/2023 at 7:26 PM, TexasTiger said:

Republicans May finally be faced with evidence their base won’t accept.

59CC676B-C73D-4FB9-B6BF-7539B2AD2EB5.jpeg

Best Lmao GIFs | Gfycat

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

He is a Republican representative.

But don't forget.  Democrats in NY helped get him elected by undermining their own progressive candidates.

He is gay and is a drag queen, one would think he could have run as a Democrat and been a hero.  Interesting times.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

He is gay and is a drag queen, one would think he could have run as a Democrat and been a hero.  Interesting times.

Your ignorance is astounding. 

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Being Gay doesn't make someone a Democrat or cause Democrats support them more. It just doesn't make Democrats 'exclude' a person as a candidate from office. That person still has to hold liberal Democrat views and principles. 

That's the difference between Ds and Rs. Just go ask the "Log Cabin Republicans" A group of Conservatives and MAGAs who are Gay, but cant get support from the Republican party and still gets kicked out of Republican conferences because so many Republicans still find gay people to be 'gross and icky' no matter what politics they have. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Being Gay doesn't make someone a Democrat or cause Democrats support them more. It just doesn't make Democrats 'exclude' a person as a candidate from office. That person still has to hold liberal Democrat views and principles. 

That's the difference between Ds and Rs. Just go ask the "Log Cabin Republicans" A group of Conservatives and MAGAs who are Gay, but cant get support from the Republican party and still gets kicked out of Republican conferences because so many Republicans still find gay people to be 'gross and icky' no matter what politics they have. 

Where is your sense of humor?

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

And yet in the real world, the Republican Speaker not only refuses to denounce him, he appoints him to committees. Pathetic times.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2023 at 8:49 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

It’s Wikipedia official:

199C5F56-0EA6-4D98-AA2B-7CE6B51C7A5C.jpeg

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

He is a Republican representative.

But don't forget.  Democrats in NY helped get him elected by undermining their own progressive candidates.

OOOHHH You are gonna get kicked out of the DNC Rave if you ever question anything that the idiots in party leadership ever do.

• Facepalm 2

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s Wikipedia official:

199C5F56-0EA6-4D98-AA2B-7CE6B51C7A5C.jpeg

And its wikipedia, so all the faux intellectuals in America just know its true...:roflol:

• Haha 1