2024 4* QB Walker White Commits to AU!

gr82b4au

Who was complaining about Dabo's recruiting not falling off?

There is a lot of Hugh in this, but let's not discount us dropping some NIL bags on him doorstep.

Huge win for the Barn

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Been a minute since we went toe to toe with Dabo & Co and beat them for a big time recruit,

Yup! Lat one & one of the very few wins we had was Smoke Monday. 

• Like 1

Listening to a podcast last night, they were discussing how “White loved Freeze” because he was such a strong Christian man! He loved the whole Freeze redemption story!

I thought to myself: even if he goes with Clemson, so much for the BSPN narrative that Freeze is a nasty womanizer, etc. Freeze should’ve been hired two years ago, but we got him now!

Edited by AU-24
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@Zeek When you have time can you start a 2024 recruiting thread? 

Be nice if he could start it with three 4 Stars…

Oh wait, he can!!

• Love 1

What a d@mn week, y'all...what. a. d@mn. week! I don't think it's been this exciting to be an Auburn fan since like 2010/13. I could be wrong, but among basketball, recent baseball success, gymnastics, and football now on the upswing, I don't know that we've had this much all-around sports relevance in my lifetime (80s), maybe since before then.

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Great pickup. One because he is an elite 4* QB but the other reason is it helps recruiting to all ready have an elite QB in the class. Great players want to play with other great players. 

Welcome Mr. White and War Eagle.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I hope @DAGcan put aside his hatred for small private schools in Arkansas and support this guy

• Haha 3

This one puts everyone on notice.

Can't wait to see who the coaches send him after. Players are gonna want to play with WW.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I hope @DAGcan put aside his hatred for small private schools in Arkansas and support this guy

Support the guy , hate the schools.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

I know the feeling, just mine's the entire state of Texas.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I know the feeling, just mine's the entire state of Texas.

BOO 😀

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, AUinMS9528 said:

At least we’re not Arky!   Kid’s entire family played and/or attended Arky, and they’re not even a hat on the table!!!   Climpsun is the obvious favorite here, but who knows, we might pull off the huge upset.🤷‍♂️

Briles didn't give Walker the time of day and went after other QBs, Enos wanted him but got on him too late with only 2 weeks to recruit him.

He's probably one of the most polarizing topics on the Arkansas boards but he definitely has the frame and a high ceiling. Wish he went outside of the SEC lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I'm at work and just signed on and see this. Wow! Hugh Freeze and the coaching staff are killing it. Auburn football is exciting again. I never doubted that Freeze would work his tail off for Auburn but I had no idea we'd see these results this quickly. Hugh Freeze redemption and Auburn's resurrection. Incredible. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, DAG said:

HA.  But Little Rock Christian Academy takes their athletics seriously.  You may recall a few other players we have signed from this tiny little school.... 

Michael Dyer 
Dakota Mosley