2024 4* QB Walker White Commits to AU!

gr82b4au

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I see what u did there LOL

45 minutes ago, bigbird said:

There was a phOne call/meeting last night thaT may haVe swayed things back towards us. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So reading other fan sites, it seems the mods on Clemson and Baylor are all in on him going to Clemson. They are very confident. 
The only person who says AU is JLee. All other AU mods seem to think there is a chance but none want to go on record for AU. Nobody is putting in a CB for AU. 

J Lee needs this one to be correct. We need JLee to be correct. Hahaha

• Like 1

IF he committed to the Clemson staff previously, and IF Freeze was able to earn his commitment in the face of that, I think we can put to bed the “is Freeze an elite recruiter” debate. That would be a serious, serious accomplishment, IMO. Clemson wants this kid as bad as we do, as I understand it.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

miranda-life-is-full-of-enough-disappoin 

I'll say this. We have nothing to lose. It's Clemson until it's not

It's usually us who loses the top recruit at the last minute( Rashaun Evans). Be nice to be on the other side for once. Has any AU mods put in a prediction for this cat? To Clemson or AU

Edited by NWALA Tiger

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

There was a phOne call/meeting last night thaT may haVe swayed things back towards us. 

Wooden box made out of YellaWood 2x4s and filled with billions of dollars was delivered

If it was just J Lee I'd call bull**** b/c he's wrong like 90% of the time.  But if our softest Texas posters has some hope, I'll be hopefully for some good news in 10 minutes.

#RideWithBigBird

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Even if he picks Clemson and even goes there he still has a tall hill to climb to get that starting spot. Wouldn’t be surprised if he one day still finds his way to Auburn