2024 4* QB Walker White Commits to AU!

gr82b4au

58 minutes ago, autan said:

CHF and Auburn just shocked the College Football world. WDE!!

Honestly thought he was ours from the start! Nevertheless, GREAT get by the IceMan!

Edited by JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I have one, proudly displayed with other trinkets in a wall hanging box. A Captain Midnight ring. My grandma didn't throw anything away.

I should tell you about my baseball card collection. That my little brother found and  shot at with bb guns and left out in the rain. But I would cry like a baby. Again. 

PS. He is still alive. I was raised correctly. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

In his announcement, Wiltfong made a statement about Walker telling him earlier this week that he knew he wanted to play at AU when he stood in Jordan Hare at night on his visit. 

So from that it doesn’t sound like this was some last minute flip….White could have been Auburn’s all along. 

So let’s not discount this staff’s efforts working with him, and the appeal of what Auburn offers and just say “we paid him more”.  

This family doesn’t strike me as the type heavily influenced by money.  They are pretty well off from what I can tell. 

This is his mom: 

Holy sheets! High school junior, rattles off 14 recruits just off the top of his head, that he’s going to actively speak to and try to convince to come to Auburn. Then he basically said that’s just the start and then we will feed off others after those 14!

I’m hearing he’s the type of kid, (obviously he has been raised right) that was just already mature coming out of the womb! Very strong, outspoken, Christian kid!

Could it be, we have our Tim Tebow?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

Holy sheets! High school junior, rattles off 14 recruits just off the top of his head, that he’s going to actively speak to and try to convince to come to Auburn. Then he basically said that’s just the start and then we will feed off others after those 14!

I’m hearing he’s the type of kid, (obviously he has been raised right) that was just already mature coming out of the womb! Very strong, outspoken, Christian kid!

Could it be, we have our Tim Tebow?

He was very impressive in his commitment video.  He does seem more mature than many his age, but his family also seems super supportive and that is a really big thing. 

His little sister was crying and his entire family was decked out in Auburn gear…and remember, they are ALL Hogs.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Danny Hugh has proven now he can go head to head with blue bloods on the trail. Now gotta keep momentum going and show positive steps on the field this fall. 

Opening Day is going to be awesome. Poor UMass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HF is going to shock people in a great way in the upcoming year. Don't think for a minute he is done getting positions of need. The optimism behind the scenes is more like an exhaustive all night party. Caddy's energy has not wained one bit.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, AEAugirl said:

He was very impressive in his commitment video.  He does seem more mature than many his age, but his family also seems super supportive and that is a really big thing. 

His little sister was crying and his entire family was decked out in Auburn gear…and remember, they are ALL Hogs.  

Wow! Mom looks like Sandra Bullock 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Freeze should’ve been hired two years ago,

Not worth beating a dead horse but Gogue would not have let it happen 2 years ago.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DAG said:

The fact that this occurred without the field success

Actually it has in a sense. Hugh & Monty have proven many times over they are good with QBs.

• Like 1

Just now, ellitor said:

Actually it has in a sense. Hugh & Monty have proven many times over they are good with QBs.

Not at Auburn they haven't and that is where it matters the most. 

7 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

An elite QB committing to Auburn… finally. 
image.gif

We've gotten a couple. The previous regimes just couldn't develop them worth a poo doo.

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I know the feeling, just mine's the entire state of Texas.

At least you admit to hating Bird. lol

7 hours ago, AUwent said:

I think I’ll shut up about QB recruiting abilities!...until we are a week into the May transfer window and haven't landed our 2023 transfer QB yet.

@AUwent FIFY & just some friendly ribbing.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

I have one, proudly displayed with other trinkets in a wall hanging box. A Captain Midnight ring. My grandma didn't throw anything away.

A Ted Ryder BB gun as well?