6 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Carolina up on Bama with a few seconds left 

You think bammer will bang it out….

Too soon?

Edited by CCTAU
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, AUGoo said:

Carolina up on Bama with a few seconds left 

Of course Miller sends it to overtime...Bama can't sell its soul to win a championship...it did that long ago...

• Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Of course Miller sends it to overtime...Bama can't sell its soul to win a championship...it did that long ago...

My turn

The gunslinger with 41 against USC.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Shooooooooooooo I’m still nervous Af after that game!!!! The nerves and anxiety are still going strong!!!! Kermit gave us 1 more Kermit special before he gets fired. My goodness he always gives us trouble no matter how bad his team is!!! Just glad we won because that would have been absolute disaster to lose to them. We have avoided bad losses all season but that streak nearly came to an end tonight. Just. Win. Baby. Even though it was against an inferior opponent they showed they can win a close game!!!! War eagle 🦅 baby!!! Woooooo!!!!! Let’s gooooooooo!!!!!! 🧡💙

• Like 1

• Like 2

This is a perfect example of what I was saying....he legitimately felt like he's better than the ole miss guards and he played that way. Averages and all of that didn't matter. 

When you have the alpha guy at the end of close games it really helps. There's no stats that will show that I guess, but I bet Greene isn't a 92% free throw shooter

• Like 2

I find these little quips about Moore to be in poor taste. There is a little five year old boy over in Tuscaloosa who lost his mother.

Edited by SumterAubie
  • Love 1

I've been vocal about Wendell being subpar in the clutch but he navigated the end of this game about as well as I've seen him finish a game in his career at AU. Props to WG

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tiger said:

I've been vocal about Wendell being subpar in the clutch but he navigated the end of this game about as well as I've seen him finish a game in his career at AU. Props to WG

When it comes to protecting a lead and hitting just free throws he’s been money (knock on wood 🤞) all season at that. But when we are down and you need him to hit a shot? Bad bad bad so very bad the past 2 seasons.

On 2/23/2023 at 10:52 PM, SumterAubie said:

I find these little quips about Moore to be in poor taste. There is a little five year old boy over in Tuscaloosa who lost his mother.

I was going to say something myself but I didn't. I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't. I applaud you for saying it

18 hours ago, Tiger said:

I agree. I was vocal last year when we would still win but it would almost feel like a loss. We'd be up 14 with 2 minutes left and win by two or three points. I'd even argue that's why bammer even have confidence against us now because I know all the coaches did would say if they just played the whole game like they did the last few minutes they'd win by 20. It convinces the team that the strategy and gameplan are right on and they just need to execute as opposed to it's an entire different feeling when it seems like no matter what you can't beat this team.

I believe it was Matt Barnes that said that's what happened to those super talented Clippers teams back in the day. They were killing the rockets up 3-1 and the rockets found something that worked while they were down 20. Came back and won that game and then the entire confidence thing shifted and the rockets came back and won that series. But not only was that bad just for that series, 

Draymond green said the warriors were sitting back and watching and they all said to themselves we can beat the Clippers too. Their swag changed and green said he could see they weren't trusting each other. Said they weren't really confident like that anymore......years later look what happened. 

But yes I also agree, that's the best I've seen green close a game. I feel like he looked at the guards over there and he said to his self I'm the best guard on the floor. I'm not going to dictate to them they are going to dictate to me.