A New Standard For Irony?

Bills and ideas like this are only going to further increase the rate at which society is turning towards a more pro-choice viewpoint. 

11 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

ICHY..a new standard for idiocy.

So I take it you agree with this GOP lawmaker that a mother who gets an abortion should be charged with murder and subject to the same punishments like life imprisonment or the death penalty? 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Bills and ideas like this are only going to further increase the rate at which society is turning towards a more pro-choice viewpoint. 

So I take it you agree with this GOP lawmaker that a mother who gets an abortion should be charged with murder and subject to the same punishments like life imprisonment or the death penalty? 

As usual your take is wrong. 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So, what is your take on the actual subject?

Getting these guys to write out a reply that's longer than 5-10 words in length and not just "you're wrong" or "you're an idiot"  is like trying to pull teeth from a grade school kid. 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

11 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Getting these guys to write out a reply that's longer than 5-10 words in length and not just "you're wrong" or "you're an idiot"  is like trying to pull teeth from a grade school kid. 

Their intellectual capabilities apparently top out at poo flinging.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, what is your take on the actual subject?

My opinion is that the bill will not pass in it’s present form.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Their intellectual capabilities apparently top out at poo flinging.

You are wrong and ITCHY is nothing but sh@t kicker. People are not going to be subjected to the death penalty over abortion. You know that……really beginning to wonder about your Buddy. These types of post deserve few words @CoffeeTiger

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You are wrong and ITCHY is nothing but sh@t kicker. People are not going to be subjected to the death penalty over abortion. You know that……really beginning to wonder about your Buddy. These types of post deserve few words @CoffeeTiger

No, nobody knows that for sure. 

Like this GOP politician, there are plenty of pro-birthers that believe abortion is equivalent to actual murder, and if we have bills that treat it as murder under the law it is then subject to the same penalties, which include the death penalty in many "pro-life" states. 

Is abortion murder or is it not? 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

On 3/5/2023 at 9:42 PM, jj3jordan said:

hold on there fella! YOU boys set a new standard for idiocy when you voted for trump. according to you guys it was silence or  "fake news" concerning his bullsh*t. and he is still biting you guys in the ass. you cats that wear that scarlet T should know better.

Edited by aubiefifty
left my keyword out

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

hold on there fella! YOU boys set a new standard for idiocy when you voted for trump. according to you guys it was silence or  "fake news" concerning his bullsh*t. and he is still biting you guys in the ass. you cats that wear that scarlet T should know better.

Opinion noted. The subject was abortion and the death penalty in South Carolina. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Opinion noted. The subject was abortion and the death penalty in South Carolina. 

really jj? you quoted one line of his. this is it.............ICHY..a new standard for idiocy. This is what i was commenting on. you can do better.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

really jj? you quoted one line of his. this is it.............ICHY..a new standard for idiocy. This is what i was commenting on. you can do better.

My comment was a response to ICHY's comment on the article.  You tried to hijack the term "idiocy" and transition it to an insult to 75M people who voted for Trump. I just pointed it out since you are apparently incapable of focusing on the subject. It all seems to seep from your brain into Trump hate. That's not healthy.

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

My comment was a response to ICHY's comment on the article.  You tried to hijack the term "idiocy" and transition it to an insult to 75M people who voted for Trump. I just pointed it out since you are apparently incapable of focusing on the subject. It all seems to seep from your brain into Trump hate. That's not healthy.

yes i did insult trump voters. you guys were warned over and over and over and ignored everyone. as long as trump can influence this country in any way you damn right i am going to speak out. he hurt trhe country. he killed folks with his covid bull. you guys whould be hoping the good lord forgives you.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

yes i did insult trump voters. you guys were warned over and over and over and ignored everyone. as long as trump can influence this country in any way you damn right i am going to speak out. he hurt trhe country. he killed folks with his covid bull. you guys whould be hoping the good lord forgives you.

Trump didn’t kill anybody. He followed Dr Fauci’s recommendations to the detriment of the country and the people.  What were we warned over and over about? That he would deliver on campaign promises that made the country function well economically? Forced other countries to pay their part of NATO and UN? Drew down the wars? Unemployment low inflation low energy independence.  You have no standing to insult anybody. Keep it in your basement. 

2 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Trump didn’t kill anybody. He followed Dr Fauci’s recommendations to the detriment of the country and the people.  What were we warned over and over about? That he would deliver on campaign promises that made the country function well economically? Forced other countries to pay their part of NATO and UN? Drew down the wars? Unemployment low inflation low energy independence.  You have no standing to insult anybody. Keep it in your basement. 

HE IS A CROOK! he tried to steal an election scooter. i am always going to speak out on that piece of garbage. i have all the standing i need with him. sorry you decided to support a turd.but YOU can only blame yourself for that. at least some republicans admit they were a foll to fall for trump..............

33 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

HE IS A CROOK! he tried to steal an election scooter. i am always going to speak out on that piece of garbage. i have all the standing i need with him. sorry you decided to support a turd.but YOU can only blame yourself for that. at least some republicans admit they were a foll to fall for trump..............

You were a hater 6 years before Jan 6. 
 There was no way that could have resulted in him staying on as president. We all know that. Your side pushes that lie to keep the heat on. Nobody on our side cares what the left says about him.  Most of us did not vote for him in primaries. Only in the general election because he is far better than Hillary.  You have no standing because your guy is just as crooked as you allege trump to be..scooter.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You were a hater 6 years before Jan 6. 
 There was no way that could have resulted in him staying on as president. We all know that. Your side pushes that lie to keep the heat on. Nobody on our side cares what the left says about him.  Most of us did not vote for him in primaries. Only in the general election because he is far better than Hillary.  You have no standing because your guy is just as crooked as you allege trump to be..scooter.

again........ i never said he would have gotten away with it which you seem to use for an excuse. he tried to steal the country and disenfranchise millions of voters. biden will never be a crooked at trump but hey good luck with that. trump pushes all the wrong buttons.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 8:54 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Huh, ITCHY merely reported the fact a bill has been introduced by Republicans in the South Carolina Senate:

South Carolina becomes the latest GOP-led state with a bill to make the death penalty a punishment for abortion (msn.com)

Copy of the bill: 2023-2024 Bill 3549: South Carolina Prenatal Equal Protection Act of 2023 - South Carolina Legislature Online (scstatehouse.gov)

I think your ire is obviously miss-placed.  If you have a problem with the viability or sensibility of such a bill, take it up with your Republican allies.  ITCHY is simply the messenger.

Edited by homersapien

On 3/5/2023 at 10:42 PM, jj3jordan said:

For simply reporting on the activities of Republican legislatures?

You guys need to face reality and stop blaming someone on the other side for what your side does.  Now, that's idiocy.  :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You guys need to face reality and stop blaming someone on the other side for what your side does.  Now, that's idiocy.  :rolleyes:

Aren't you from SC? These are your people. You're paying their salary. Better get a move on and stop the idiocy!!

21 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Pot meet kettle.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

15 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Aren't you from SC? These are your people. You're paying their salary. Better get a move on and stop the idiocy!!

Oh contraire, not my people - or even my representative.

My people are opposing this craziness.  (And trust me, I am already active in trying to stop them.)