Men vs Arkansas SEC Tourney Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Well I am completely shocked we're doing so bad.  Par for the course for this team.  We're going to be bounced first round.  I don't even know why we deserve to be in the NCAA tourney.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

AU is not strong or big enough right now. This could be a 20 point ass whipping 

Hope it’s only 20.

Maybe it will get us our NIT birth that we have fought so hard for this year

It's one thing to be upset that we just don't have the talent but right now we don't have the effort either. I think some of that is on Bruce. He needed to take us out of this zone a long time ago. It's demoralizing the defense and they're getting discouraged after giving up so many easy baskets.

• Like 3

Just now, KansasTiger said:

It's one thing to be upset that we just don't have the talent but right now we don't have the effort either. I think some of that is on Bruce. He needed to take us out of this zone a long time ago. It's demoralizing the defense and they're getting discouraged after giving up so many easy baskets.

It's like we don't even want to be playing.

Pathetic display of effort. Standing around half the time 

Maybe Green shouldn't have talked to the media about much he wanted to play Arky...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Constructive criticism of Bruce ain't allowed. Don't u remember the Barbee days

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Arkansas has done a really good job of straight up dissuading us from even taking 3s. Coming in, I don’t think there was any way we could win if we were putting up the same amount of 3s as they are (and making the same amount) 

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Constructive criticism of Bruce ain't allowed

Haha it is during the game in the game thread. It's after the game when the sunshine pumpers come running back to tell us that all of our losses are everyone else's fault that it's not allowed!

• Like 1

Just now, KansasTiger said:

Haha it is during the game in the game thread. It's after the game when the sunshine pumpers come running back to tell us that all of our losses are everyone else's fault that it's not allowed!

Or my favorite one... " I can remember when it was only 1 or 2 people who cared enuf about bball back in the Barbee and Lebo days to even post on the forum"

• Haha 1