This should concern you no matter who you are

JMWATS

Just now, KansasTiger said:

Because I call out the left doesn't make me a republican. I'm talking to lefties. So anyone that disagrees with you sounds right. I know you need me to fit in a box for you to feel better, but that's not the case. Thanks.

If you are middle ground you will be labeled a "right winger" or a MAGA. 

• Like 1

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Didn’t label you a Republican. Your tribalism runs deeper than party.

This is...I can't even make sense of this post.  Than it isn't tribalism. It's called a belief system. The fact that I don't let a party define my beliefs is the whole point. While most people I read on here do the opposite. 

6 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

This is...I can't even make sense of this post.  Than it isn't tribalism. It's called a belief system. The fact that I don't let a party define my beliefs is the whole point. While most people I read on here do the opposite. 

Many right wingers don’t align with Republicans. Many left wingers don’t align with the Democrats. 

The term “tribalism” refers to the behavior married with tradition, customs, and a common belief system. 

https://philosophynews.com/the-ties-that-bind-are-tribal/

Belief systems are far stronger than political parties. There are competing belief systems within most parties.

17 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Are you and I both in the middle ground, or just you?

17 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

You once again remind me why I should not have come to this side of the site. The tribalism is STRONG with you. This 'blindfold investigation' found more evidence of shady dealings than the sham investigations into Russia Collusion you cite, which was based on a lie just to investigate Trump for years and found nothing. And at the very best you proved they're just doing the same thing Dems did with Trump. But you can't see that, the tribalism won't let you see hypocrisy in the side you believe in.

It's called debating. If you expect everyone to agree with your politics and political beliefs simply because you explain them then you probably wont like political forums or discussions very much. 

I don't think i'm being tribalistic or hypocritic here. I'm simply saying, ok...show me the crimes. I'm simply not willing to say that Joe Biden is a corrupt criminal without an actual crime being shown or discovered. I don't believe that makes me partisan...I believe that makes me rational. If Joe Biden committed crimes then prosecute, punish and impeach. I'm all for holding politicians accountable, Dem, Republican, liberal or Conservative. Get em all. 

Similar to Kushner's 2 billion dollar deal with Saudi Arabia and his various billion dollar investments from elsewhere around the globe...I think that is mighty suspicious and wouldn't have happened without his connection to President Trump, but I'm not willing to say with absolute certainty that it criminal or needs serious investigation without some actual proof  or allegation that Kushner is actually dealing illegally in some way. 

What do you want to happen here? Do you want Biden to be impeached...do you want Hunter imprisoner for having shell companies or cashing checks? Hunters financial dealings are already under federal investigation and hopefully the findings will be released soon. 

Comers revelations are what they are. Money moved around and changed hands. No actual crimes have been shown or uncovered here. 

6 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

ha, Yeah...nothing more independent and middle ground than a guy who is complaining that Fox Freaking News isn't being 'friendly' enough to Republicans and isn't toeing the party line well enough for the Comer investigation story. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It's called debating. If you expect everyone to agree with your politics and political beliefs simply because you explain them then you probably wont like political forums or discussions very much. 

I don't think i'm being tribalistic or hypocritic here. I'm simply saying, ok...show me the crimes. I'm simply not willing to say that Joe Biden is a corrupt criminal without an actual crime being shown or discovered. I don't believe that makes me partisan...I believe that makes me rational. If Joe Biden committed crimes then prosecute, punish and impeach. I'm all for holding politicians accountable, Dem, Republican, liberal or Conservative. Get em all. 

Similar to Kushner's 2 billion dollar deal with Saudi Arabia and his various billion dollar investments from elsewhere around the globe...I think that is mighty suspicious and wouldn't have happened without his connection to President Trump, but I'm not willing to say with absolute certainty that it criminal or needs serious investigation without some actual proof  or allegation that Kushner is actually dealing illegally in some way. 

What do you want to happen here? Do you want Biden to be impeached...do you want Hunter imprisoner for having shell companies or cashing checks? Hunters financial dealings are already under federal investigation and hopefully the findings will be released soon. 

Comers revelations are what they are. Money moved around and changed hands. No actual crimes have been shown or uncovered here. 

ha, Yeah...nothing more independent and middle ground than a guy who is complaining that Fox Freaking News isn't being 'friendly' enough to Republicans and isn't toeing the party line well enough for the Comer investigation story. 

I just want them to investigate this further. My question is, do you apply this same standard when Trump was investigated non stop with almost no evidence to go on and what little there was turned out to be made up? If you did, kudos. But I don't think that's the case. You probably cheered it on. That's the hypocritical tribalism I am talking about. Apparently I'm using the wrong word according to TexasTiger but people know what I mean I'm not interested in devolving the debate into semantics.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Because I call out the left doesn't make me a republican. I'm talking to lefties. So anyone that disagrees with you sounds right. I know you need me to fit in a box for you to feel better, but that's not the case. Thanks.

Using the word lefties really hurts the point you are trying to make with this lol. Like undermines it completely. 

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

Using the word lefties really hurts the point you are trying to make with this lol. Like undermines it completely. 

Well, I'm not sure I'll change anybody's mind, now! Darn it...

39 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

The hypocrisy runs very deep in these parts. Hope you brought boots.....

Thank you for giving us a prime example of irony. 

14 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Not quite sure what you are talking about here.....because I have not said anything about Fox news or anything about how they are treating Republicans regarding the Comer investigation. 

But nice try. 

Just now, KansasTiger said:

Well, I'm not sure I'll change anybody's mind, now! Darn it...

Eh, I think you enjoy the attention. 

21 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Are you and I both in the middle ground, or just you?

You definitely lean further left than I do., I would not exactly call it middle ground. But you are much more open to thought than a couple other yahoo's on here. 

Just now, wdefromtx said:

You definitely lean further left than I do., I would not exactly call it middle ground. But you are much more open to thought than a couple other yahoo's on here. 

How do you define the middle space you occupy? Is anyone to your left in it?

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

Thank you for giving us a prime example of irony. 

How so, I never claimed to be void of hypocrisy? But some on here it should be their middle name. 

5 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Not quite sure what you are talking about here.....because I have not said anything about Fox news or anything about how they are treating Republicans regarding the Comer investigation. 

But nice try. 

I was referring to Kansas's comments earlier in the thread. 

And thank you, I always try nice. 

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

Gotcha!

Carry On! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

How do you define the middle space you occupy? Is anyone to your left in it?

Middle ground would be not falling into the trap of having to identify with one party or another and not following someone or group of people because of the letter in front of their name. Being able to see both sides for what they are.

To answer your second question yes, someone else to the left of me appears to be in it.......Salty. 

Edited by wdefromtx
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Thanks for your opinion on something not relevant. 

You are certainly welcome. The first one is free, for future notice, my billable rate is $350 an hour. Although, my rate is surely cheaper than @TexasTiger’s 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

How so, I never claimed to be void of hypocrisy? But some on here it should be their middle name. 

This thread is a circle of hypocrite all pointing at the others lol, the degree of hypocrisy is variable though. 

26 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Thats a gross misrepresentation of the intent of my comments. I didn't care if they were nice to Republicans. It's how they pushed back, why now when not before, etc. Those are things that intrigue me or frustrate me. There's an agenda. I'm not going to pretend I know it all the time, but you can see it poke out every now and then. I have no love for Fox News, but it has little to do with how they treat the right except in that they dress in sheep's clothing to trick weak minded right wingers who can't see through their hypocrisy and lies. Or who are too lazy to find alternate sources for news.

Edited by KansasTiger

2 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Thats a gross misrepresentation of the intent of my comments. I didn't care if they were nice to Republicans. It's how they pushed back, why now when not before, etc. Those are things that intrigue me or frustrate me. There's an agenda. I'm not going to pretend I know it all the time, but you can see it poke out every now and then. I have no love for Fox News, but it has little to do with how they treat the right except in that they dress in sheep's clothing to trick weak minded right wingers who can't see through their hypocrisy and lies. Or who are too lazy to find alternate sources for news.

wow. kansas i bet you rock in real life. if you are ever in the anniston gadsden area and hit me ealry in the month i would buy you lunch or dinner as long as it is not close to the end of the month. but i mean that. you always seem to be the class in the room.........................

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

wow. kansas i bet you rock in real life. if you are ever in the anniston gadsden area and hit me ealry in the month i would buy you lunch or dinner as long as it is not close to the end of the month. but i mean that. you always seem to be the class in the room.........................

Is that the weed talking? 😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Fifty, I will take you up on that, but be careful what you wish for lol. I feel we do differ in politics in many ways if you go and read through this whole thread, youll see what i mean. But that doesn't lessen my respect for any of you, you especially. I sound like a crazy right wingers I know, but I promise you, I just hate them all, left and right! Equal opportunity hater of politicians. 

Unless this was all sarcasm and it went over my head LOL

Edited by KansasTiger

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Is that the weed talking? 😉

well kinda. but i know top shelf when i see it. and anytime he ever disagreed with me he never was insulting. hell i cannot say that. but i confess i do love insults. i am however working on my delivery.........

• Like 1