2024 3* OT Kahlil House Picks Stanford

toddc

20 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Isn’t a high-level government security guy from Auburn? I thought we had some pretty good connections with our engineering school with that stuff. Obviously not maybe to the level of Stanford, but if he wanted something like that I’m pretty sure we have opportunities for that. 

Yes, Auburn has a top-notch cyber security program!

Auburn University Cyber Security

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AUINSY said:

Isn’t a high-level government security guy from Auburn? I thought we had some pretty good connections with our engineering school with that stuff. Obviously not maybe to the level of Stanford, but if he wanted something like that I’m pretty sure we have opportunities for that. 

Yep, Admiral Rogers is an Auburn alum.  Former NSA director. https://mccrary.auburn.edu/advisory-board/rogers-michael/

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Any news on this OL recruit?

Are you serious? Why would he not be a take? I thought we had been trying to get him to flip for several months. If true I don't really see a problem with this, since we seem to have several in portal that would give us more immediate help. Just surprised!

14 minutes ago, autan said:

Are you serious? Why would he not be a take? I thought we had been trying to get him to flip for several months. If true I don't really see a problem with this, since we seem to have several in portal that would give us more immediate help. Just surprised!

Been that way for 3-4 weeks now.

19 minutes ago, autan said:

Did not progress the way we needed

• Like 2

On 12/1/2023 at 5:37 PM, bigbird said:

Not a take 

Who do you think Auburn will sign as far as the OL? The kid from California and the 6’8” OT from Georgia, but any other high school signees?

11 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Who do you think Auburn will sign as far as the OL? The kid from California and the 6’8” OT from Georgia, but any other high school signees?

@PUB78 Working on flipping Coen Echols from A&M.

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@PUB78 Working on flipping Coen Echols from A&M.

Thanks. That ‘s all from the high school ranks?

1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

Thanks. That ‘s all from the high school ranks?

@PUB78 There's another kid we are looking at that won't sign til February. Also this is a down year for high school OL, especially in the South.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 9:55 PM, ellitor said:

@PUB78 There's another kid we are looking at that won't sign til February. Also this is a down year for high school OL, especially in the South.

Wasn't many fat babies in 2005.