2024 3* OT Kahlil House Picks Stanford

toddc

Default Avatar

6-4 / 300
Houston County
Warner Robins, GA

Notable offers: AU, UCF, GT, Ole Miss, Louisville, Cincy, Miss St, Stanford, VT, Duke, & Mizzou
AU like him as a RT per JLee

Take it to the “House “!!

• Like 4

@toddc Any time AU reporters put picks in for AU to land a recruit the recruit gets his own thread, much like you did yesterday with Bryce Cain.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@toddc Any time AU reporters put picks in for AU to land a recruit the recruit gets his own thread, much like you did yesterday with Bryce Cain.

I almost made one. Thanks 😊 

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 3* OT Kahlil House

• Love 1

4 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Time for this young man to commit.

Gotta wait till the first week of July

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Gotta wait till the first week of July

Yup! Freeze got together with some of the recruits and said we are gonna have a commit party on E's birthday week.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yup! Freeze got together with some of the recruits and said we are gonna have a commit party on E's birthday week.

All them bat signals from Saturday nite gonna malfunction if we have to wait till July

37 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

All them bat signals from Saturday nite gonna malfunction if we have to wait till July

Really? Seems like July has been the plan from the get go.

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

Really? Seems like July has been the plan from the get go.

Perhaps. I hope AUWENT  can wait that long

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

image.gif.dd37009b9243f8735f1e556289c98d74.gif

That skit was hilarious. There’s nothing to compare that show to except maybe SNL of old, or maybe “In Living Color “.

Edited by toddc

8 minutes ago, toddc said:

That skit was hilarious. There’s nothing to compare that show to except maybe SNL of old, or maybe “In Living Color “.

All of their skits are amazing. I always enjoyed the one where they are doing competitive aerobics. Lol. Both of those guys are extremely talented individuals.

But let’s leave it at that. Pretty sure @ellitor will ban me if I participate in derailing another thread. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

All of their skits are amazing. I always enjoyed the one where they are doing competitive aerobics. Lol. Both of those guys are extremely talented individuals.

But let’s leave it at that. Pretty sure @ellitor will ban me if I participate in derailing another thread. 

It's only 2 posts (now 3). I typically wait to see if gets to about 10 posts before I see it as a full on derailment.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

It's only 2 posts (now 3). I typically wait to see if gets to about 10 posts before I see it as a full on derailment.

Speaking of derailments, did you hear the one about a nun and a paraplegic hooker walking in to Applebee's?

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, toddc said:

Chappelle’s Show was the template for it.

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

Speaking of derailments, did you hear the one about a nun and a paraplegic hooker walking in to Applebee's?

The waitress asked them

”What is this, a joke?”

• Haha 2

• ellitor changed the title to ***2024 3* OT Kahlil House (Commit Watch: June 30, 11 AM)***

Well this one took an abrubt turn. It was thought to be an AU-Ole Miss battle with AU leading. JLee, Zach Berry (Ole Miss On3), And Steve Wiltfong (247 Recruiting Director) put picks in today for Stanford with 80%, 70%, & 60% confidence respectively. All in the last 30 minutes.

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 3* OT Kahlil House (Commit Watch: June 30, 11 AM)
15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Well this one took an abrubt turn. It was thought to be an AU-Ole Miss battle with AU leading. JLee, Zach Berry (Ole Miss On3), And Steve Wiltfong (247 Recruiting Director) put picks in today for Stanford with 80%, 70%, & 60% confidence respectively. All in the last 30 minutes.

So, what's going on here? He visited Stanford over the wkend