Hugh's aesthetic mark on Auburn football.

AuCivilEng1

The ONLY - and I mean ONLY - thing Harsin did that I considered positive was a mild attempt to reincorporate the screaming eagle. 

Screw wrestling belts and shark puppets. Slap one of these logos on the best of the best and wear it with pride!

Vintage2.png

Edited by aucom96
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, gr82be said:

90's old school? Had not ever thought of that being old school but I guess it is for probably half the folks on here. Thanks, I think I need to go sit down now. Suddenly I'm not feeling as chipper as I was a few minutes ago. 

Well it is the 30th anniversary of the 1993 11-0 squad 🙂

37 minutes ago, southern_sports said:

Well it is the 30th anniversary of the 1993 11-0 squad 🙂

I know, but old school to me is mesh jerseys, no upper deck and listening to the game on a radio. For @augolf1716 it's before the forward pass. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aucom96 said:

The ONLY - and I mean ONLY - thing Harsin did that I considered positive was a mild attempt to reincorporate the screaming eagle. 

Screw wrestling belts and shark puppets. Slap one of these logos on the best of the best and wear it with pride!

Vintage2.png

That logo needs to be revived. Its 1000x better than the sailor aubie. Kenny Wu from Mighty Ducks knows what's up. 

48ce6c19986aa871-822x617.jpg

Edited by AuCivilEng1

Bring back the tiger eyes logo. I get it's not that popular around here but it's one of our more marketable looks and translates to modern times IMO

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

49 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Bring back the tiger eyes logo. I get it's not that popular around here but it's one of our more marketable looks and translates to modern times IMO

bill-lumbergh-disagree.gif

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

bill-lumbergh-disagree.gif

This is obviously a limited sample size but whenever I'm wearing my tiger eyes logo hat people younger than me seem to always stop me and ask what team or logo is on my hat followed by a compliment. And I don't live in SEC country. Take it up with the youths!! 

Edited by Tiger

6 hours ago, Tiger said:

I liked that logo. Would be cool to see it on the 25 yard line like the SEC logo.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Tiger said:

This is obviously a limited sample size but whenever I'm wearing my tiger eyes logo hat people younger than me seem to always stop me and ask what team or logo is on my hat followed by a compliment. And I don't live in SEC country. Take it up with the youths!! 

That's a good indicator that its not a good representation of the brand. You wear the AU, people are going to recognize it. 

On 7/19/2023 at 8:23 AM, aucom96 said:

Vintage2.png

Just ordered one of these stickers to put on my laptop...

stoner aubie does it for me...............classic

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Drop shadows

Orange face mask

Nike/Jordan Logo

IMG_0300_Original.jpeg

If that is a real dude, he just pumped 100 hammer curls...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Drop shadows

Orange face mask

Nike/Jordan Logo

IMG_0300_Original.jpeg

Can we get this guy to commit?

21 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Can we get this guy to commit?

Not if he’s an offensive lineman. 

• Haha 2