NIP WATCH 2023 !!!!!!!

WarTim

45 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Crisp 70 degrees in Auburn this morning. Gorgeous morning in East Alabama. 

Crisp 60 degrees in the hills of North Carolina.  I’m feeling in up here, but obviously being in Auburn you are closer to the real NIP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Crisp 60 degrees in the hills of North Carolina.  I’m feeling in up here, but obviously being in Auburn you are closer to the real NIP.

Almost mid August and have spent the summer between Auburn, the coast, and NOLA. Forgot what 60 degrees feels like.

• Haha 3

After a storm passed through the area last night it is a very comfortable 76 this morning with a cooler breeze and low humidity. It feels fall-ish here in Tupelo. 

Edited by gr82be

North Alabama has a low of 60* tonight. Fishing trip is on!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stoic-one said:

XbOax0s.jpg

Just The tip of the nip.

64 degrees in west central GA this morning. Hmmmmm…….

17 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Another day with 97 degrees and 97% humidity.  I no longer believe in the nip.  There is no nip.  I have lost the faith.

Yes, ITCHY, there is a nip.

• Like 1

Well the NIP has arrived for me!! Felt like fall in central KY (feel like Summer again on Saturday lol), but it is game week for KY HS Football.  Week 1.  Lets get it!!! Wooo!

• Like 1

On 8/9/2023 at 7:53 AM, I_M4_AU said:

If you don't mind, do you have a spare bedroom?    My wife and I don't require much space.   We will shower in a sink, stream or pond.   I'm a really good cook, yard man and mechanic.   Just send us your address please. Pretty please.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, akillshot said:

The NIP is here for me. 61 in Murfreesboro this am and I acquired tickets to the AU - Moo State game - be first on campus game in 43 years.

Good for you!!! You will find a lot of changes! Some will make you sad, but some are really impressive.  It is still an absolutely beautiful campus. The prettiest I’ve ever been on.  😊

Edited by 3rdgeneration
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, akillshot said:

The NIP is here for me. 61 in Murfreesboro this am and I acquired tickets to the AU - Moo State game - be first on campus game in 43 years.

You won't recognize much of Auburn beyond Toomers Corner.

What is this "nip" you folks speak of...not seeing it here anytime soon.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2