Let the Apparel Negotiations Begin

toddc

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Absolutely love it 

Me too. I’d buy the hell out of an Auburn starter jacket. Being a kid who grew up in the 90’s, I have very fond memories of those marshmallow jackets. The Chicago Bulls one was an essential uniform item.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Me too. I’d buy the hell out of an Auburn starter jacket. Being a kid who grew up in the 90’s, I have very fond memories of those marshmallow jackets. The Chicago Bulls one was an essential uniform item.

If you had the Orlando Magic one your parents had money lol. I wore hand me downs from cousins because I was raised by wolves lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

If you had the Orlando Magic one your parents had money lol. I wore hand me downs from cousins because I was raised by wolves lol

Back in the 80's,,, we all had to wear Members Only jackets because,,, we were all raised by wolves.

• Haha 2

What about Puma? They sponsor some of the top soccer clubs in Europe.  How cool would it be to have a big cat on our jersey (yes I know its a puma/cougar) being the Auburn Tigers.  

On 9/1/2023 at 8:38 PM, woodford said:

ANYTHING but Nike. Their City Connect MLB uniforms this year are absolute garbage lol 

New Balance would be killer

What this guy said^^

2 hours ago, Nedson4 said:

New Balance Leather 608 in White/Blue (White) for Men - Lyst

At least we would be able to recruit my father-in-law. 18-year-olds maybe not so much.

Imagine how many 90s corvettes we would have on campus.

8 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Per Cohen Wrangler and Toughskin have teamed up for our new team apparel line. 

Hearing Great Value and Sam's Choice is trying to get in on the action.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shadow Tiger said:

Hearing Great Value and Sam's Choice is trying to get in on the action.

I’m not sure we are worth it. The team should get a 3 pack of white tee shirts and told to get their asses to work lol. Same for the staff. BVDs for everyone. You want the best ? Win . Until then you damn Gildan . Throw for 200 get Lee Jeans . Alright I’ll shut up 

• Haha 3

On 9/2/2023 at 9:38 AM, woodford said:

ANYTHING but Nike. Their City Connect MLB uniforms this year are absolute garbage lol 

New Balance would be killer

Agree, anything but Nike!

• Like 2

On 9/5/2023 at 11:02 AM, eaglenest said:

It's ok for you to have your say in politics but a corporation can't ?? ok moving on WOW.....

Usually, that’s an asinine business move…

22 hours ago, bootskii said:

What about Puma? They sponsor some of the top soccer clubs in Europe.  How cool would it be to have a big cat on our jersey (yes I know its a puma/cougar) being the Auburn Tigers.  

What about British Knights? We could Dymacel the crap outta some cleats. They’d weigh 7 lbs each, but we’d look dope.

Edited by tigeraddikt

22 hours ago, bootskii said:

I’ve been on a soccer top kick the last year, have gotten 1-2 REALLY good looking puma joints. My Uruguay World Cup jersey is prob my favorite jersey period atm.  

They actually have pretty comfortable and interesting looking outerwear too. I think they’d do even less for us in recruiting but we’ll look wayyyyy better than what UA’s gear can provide 

On 9/1/2023 at 5:25 PM, toddc said:

Sure, Nike or Jordan brand would be nice, but I say "Zag" and be the 1st Adidas Y-3 schools to slay in recruiting. 

The hoops team could wear Kaiwas https://www.adidas.com/us/y-3-kaiwa/IE9507.html

Blue Y-3 Kaiwa

and the football team could wear the Y-3 marathon trail, but as cleats and with blue tops and orange bottoms instead of the white bottoms. https://www.adidas.com/us/y-3-marathon-trail/ID4447.html

Blue Y-3 Marathon Trail

Edited by HAPvsOA

On 10/24/2023 at 8:55 AM, AuCivilEng1 said:

So many had the Miami Hurricanes one too

• Like 1