What do you want to see against Texas A&M

Win4AU

I want to see us save our best plays for UGA and bama.  Let's go out there and be conservative, not make too much noise, and save our best stuff for bama at the end of the year!

Run Through A Brick Wall GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

The same thing I want to see every game.

#1. Our OLine plays so aggressively and nasty to the point we lose count of the number of pancake blocks during a game.

#2. Our DLine plays so quick and nasty to the point where the opposing players fake being tackled before actually being tackled. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

would they place petrino in interim HC role???

There have already been a few whispers of this. How true they are? I have no idea.

Lots of this guy!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

And for this stat to get even worse for them and better for us!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, toddc said:

And for this stat to get even worse for them and better for us!

Very interesting stat BUT Thorne has attempted 63 passes (20.6% pressures). Weigman has attempted 105 passes (44.7% pressures). Still heavy in Thorne’s favor but not as dramatic as 13 vs 47. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I want a win more than anything

This.  I will be perfectly content with a scoreboard that reads 0:00, with Auburn 35 and A&M 31.  The sequence of events that leads to that can be as ugly as it needs to be.

17 hours ago, toddc said:

And this guy!

i posted an article about his family being from ghana. it is in todays articles. it was a great read.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BigBlueWDE said:

"Some people recruit, some people go to the portal...they went to the portal"

I hope Jimbo's recruits hit the portal soon

If you lost to the 2022 Auburn Tigers you should find a new profession. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/18/2023 at 10:23 AM, Win4AU said:

Big boy games start now!

1). Auburn must have a 150 yards rushing from the RB room.  Rushing for 38 isn’t going to win many SEC games.  Someone must step up.

2) Auburn must stop the run and make Texas A&M throw.  Wegman has put up big numbers against everyone but threw 2 ints against Miami.  Auburn’s secondary is very opportunistic so far this season.  

3) Win the TO battle.  I won’t fault Thorne for the 1st int because it wasn’t a great series of calls and hit Hooks right in the hands but I will fault him for throwing into triple coverage when he had someone wide open on the second one.  He also needs to learn how to carry the ball when he runs.  

Even though it’s 11 it’ll still be way more intimidating than Cal.  Here’s where rubber meets the road

We've been pretty vanilla in terms of formations and motions and such in the running game.  The playbook bag has to be wide open this week and create advantageous blocking angles and numbers at the point of attack and get more production from the RBs.

Thorne need to continue the progression in his passing.  He did a good job for the most part last week on RPO calls, running it when it was there, and accuracy.  Take another step in reading progressions and defensive alignments properly to target the right man on each play.

Clean up the turnovers.

Get pressure on Weigman.  If you can do it with four, great, but don't wait to send a 5th or 6th guy.  Bring the heat all game.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Get pressure on Weigman.  If you can do it with four, great, but don't wait to send a 5th or 6th guy.  Bring the heat all game.

THIS. 

A&M passes more than they run. Gotta bring 5 every obvious passing down. We will not get pressure with 3 or 4.

I mentioned in the prep for Cal that they also love to pass, (even tho they run it much more effectively) which was going to play into our hands.

Asante was blowing up Cal’s QB in the 4th Q and did an awesome job of spilling the back on a draw. Need that consistently throughout this game to have a chance. 

• Like 1