*Official Auburn vs. UGA Game Thread*

abw0004

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Our D has also gotten taken advantage of when the O can't keep drives going. That's facts too. Pick your poison, I choose attack in an inches situation 

Two plays to get one yard and couldn’t do. This offense has proven it can’t get short yardage plays. Hate it, but it is what it is. I would’ve taken the points there. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Just keep going off tackle until they stop it.  The first run was a bad read by hunter. 

Had a hole on the right side he should have ran though....he is a very impatient runner. Just gets the ball and runs straight into the defense. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Terrible play calling down there. One swing pass out of the backfield and he's still running 

They have been collapsing the inside all day. Apparently we are not allowed to run outside…

Just now, AUStew87 said:

Two plays to get one yard and couldn’t do. This offense has proven it can’t get short yardage plays. Hate it, but it is what it is. I would’ve taken the points there. 

Took a qb that got them in the short yardage and pulled him. That's terrible coaching 

1 minute ago, Shadow Tiger said:

Should have just kicked the field goal.

I think going for it was the right call, but execution failed (mainly because of high snap), or we should have run it outside. We're not gonna push uga around.

1 minute ago, PikesEagle said:

Nobody was on the backside on that 3rd and 1 if Thorne keeps it

High snap killed the read.

Not that he would have kept it, mind you.

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

The high snaps are screwing the RBs because they have to wait on the QB to bring it down. It's giving the D more time to close.

It’s negating any kind of read also.