*Official Auburn vs. UGA Game Thread*

abw0004

7 minutes ago, 33gles said:

This is what I'm wondering. Did he get banged up on the weird end of that drive?

Honestly nothing else makes sense in that situation. We were running the ball three times either way. Maybe having Robby in gives you the slim chance of a big play. 

We have more total yards going into the half than Georgia. we have as many total yards in one half than we had for a full game against texas a&m.  We were multiple high snaps away from having a 3-7 point lead at half. Maybe we get beat but stop acting as if there haven't been a lot of positives with Freeze taking over the play calling.

• Like 3

Got to do better on the freaking pass protection. Take the seniors out if they can’t get it done. Got to do better. 

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

My goodness can we ever have a passing attack that can go 250 (at least 200) against an SEC defense?

I’m just hoping for more than 100 yards of passing offense right now against any power 5 team…we haven’t done that against five power 5 teams straight…

Edited by AUINSY

2 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

Call timeout or try to draw them offsides then call timeout to set up a play!!!

U wouldn’t have needed that if they attacked the edges. There has been some success up the middle but the biggest chunks have been on the outside. Every single short yardage  has been right at the teeth of the defense. I just don’t get it

Edited by e808

12 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This is true, I def Will say that, but coaching on that last drive kept us from going in the half with the lead for the most part

Very Gustafarian 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

I think we were penalty-free in the first half.  Yes?

No. We had one. Surprisingly, though, the mutts only had one considering how dirty they’ve played so far. Horse collar, late hits, holding, etc. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger

Just now, WillMunny said:

I think we were penalty-free in the first half.  Yes?

Think you're right. 

Also, don't forget about the 15 yard PI penalty. 

28 yards passing 

+ 15 yard PI

Not too shabby by our standards 😁