2024 4* Edge Jamonta Waller Flips From Florida To AU!!!

ellitor

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 4* Edge Jamonta Waller Flips From Florida To AU!!!
  • ellitor featured this topic

33 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Jay Tate says he expects Auburn to be in on another Florida recruit.

TE Amir Jackson.

• Like 1

The thought of having a combo of Riley-Ducker and Amir Jackson is down right exciting.  Both are very athletic, love to hit people and play the position more like a receiver.  Huge mismatch possibilities.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

The thought of having a combo of Riley-Ducker and Amir Jackson is down right exciting.  Both are very athletic, love to hit people and play the position more like a receiver.  Huge mismatch possibilities.

@Tigerfinz We may want 2 receiving TEs in the class. Sounds like it's any 2 of the 4 of Amir, Kylan Fox, Michael Smith, Roger Saleapaga. All 4 are visiting for the Iron Bowl.

• Like 2

I know that ESPN is the only service that has Waller rated as a 5 star but it looks REALLY nice seeing that ticker run across the bottom of ESPN, ESPN2, SEC Network, ESPNU, etc. saying "5 star EDGE Jamonta Waller announces his flip from Florida to Auburn."

As I'm watching LSU vs Florida, Georgia vs Ole Miss and Texas A&M vs MSU, it looks so good reading it everytime it rolls across the TV screen.

Welcome to the Plains Jamonta!!! Your services are really, really needed on this team as an edge rusher!!! WDE

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@Tigerfinz We may want 2 receiving TEs in the class. Sounds like it's any 2 of the 4 of Amir, Kylan Fox, Michael Smith, Roger Saleapaga. All 4 are visiting for the Iron Bowl.

Awesome! I love the idea of having weapons at TE...not just blockers.

• Like 1

Did anybody else catch Coach Freeze's postgame presser this evening? Fifty posted it on the football forum. At the end of the presser Freeze says "we could really use a pass rusher or 2. Really, really bad like right now." 

I'm paraphrasing but that quote is close. He also laughed and grinned at our reporters when he said it and they all laughed as well. He was referring to Waller flipping to us but he also said one or two pass rushers. Are we expecting another pass rusher to commit soon?

8 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Did anybody else catch Coach Freeze's postgame presser this evening? Fifty posted it on the football forum. At the end of the presser Freeze says "we could really use a pass rusher or 2. Really, really bad like right now." 

@TeamZero77 Yes. It's posted on page 4 in this thread.

9 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Are we expecting another pass rusher to commit soon?

Not from the 2024 class. We are likely done on high school edge rushers for 2024.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I know that ESPN is the only service that has Waller rated as a 5 star but it looks REALLY nice seeing that ticker run across the bottom of ESPN, ESPN2, SEC Network, ESPNU, etc. saying "5 star EDGE Jamonta Waller announces his flip from Florida to Auburn."

As I'm watching LSU vs Florida, Georgia vs Ole Miss and Texas A&M vs MSU, it looks so good reading it everytime it rolls across the TV screen.

Welcome to the Plains Jamonta!!! Your services are really, really needed on this team as an edge rusher!!! WDE

I don’t know anything about anything, but it would be nice if they could flip one of these other 5 star instate receivers after the Iron Bowl. Win or lose, that’d definitely add to the day 

• Like 1

BIG BANG!

Sorry I’m late. I think Waller is a 5* if ON3 gets on board. Kid is the truth.

Get some OL and we’re cooking 

• Like 2