Auburn vs Miss State score prediction

Win4AU

On 10/22/2023 at 8:14 AM, Win4AU said:

Cowbells - 13

War Eagles - 27

I'm hoping that our offense looks way better but will still be surprised by any offensive touchdowns, so here goes. 

Heart: AU 18 ; MSU 0

Head: AU 9 ; MSU 7

12 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

For Mississippi State or the viewers of this game?

Lol.  For the viewers for sure.   Hopefully for MSU too.   (That gif is my weekly prediction.  It seems to fit this year.😁)

Clanga: 6

Alabama Polytechnic Institute: 8

Announcers have to go to thesaurus to find enough adjectives and adverbs to describe gameplay and play calling for the 60 minutes right out of Dante. Pumpers will say ‘atmosphere.’ Recruits will say it was a good time.  Wash, rinse, repeat. 

With an anemic pass rush, Will Rogers will pick us apart as usual. For whatever reason I think our tired defense will rise up in the Fourth Quarter to make a big stop. 19-17 Tigers.

11 hours ago, autan said:

With an anemic pass rush, Will Rogers will pick us apart as usual. For whatever reason I think our tired defense will rise up in the Fourth Quarter to make a big stop. 19-17 Tigers.

any word if rogers is actually playing?

15 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

any word if rogers is actually playing?

What I'm hearing is no.  And someone on one of the other boards with some MSU connections says he could be out for the season.

• Thanks 2

MSU without Rogers is bad on offense and Auburn's defense is getting healthier and better.

I think we go with Thorne and little to no QB rotation and run tempo.  Given MSU's offensive struggles this is probably a good game to see if tempo helps without hurting the defense.

Maybe that will open up the offense and get them going.  I'd love to say we score more but until I see it...

Auburn 20
MSU 7

• Like 4

On 10/26/2023 at 12:10 PM, Hank2020 said:

So 2 safeties?  Wonder what the chace of that happening.

They should allow extra points after field goals for games like this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

MSU without Rogers is bad on offense and Auburn's defense is getting healthier and better.

I think we go with Thorne and little to no QB rotation and run tempo.  Given MSU's offensive struggles this is probably a good game to see if tempo helps without hurting the defense.

Maybe that will open up the offense and get them going.  I'd love to say we score more but until I see it...

Auburn 20
MSU 7

I like your idea about tempo.  Certainly can’t hurt.  

I was going to stay away from a prediction on this one, but what the hell. Two very bad O’s assuming Rogers is out. I still have ZERO faith in our offensive play calling or any wide receivers, who seem to get no yards after the catch. MSU secondary is suspect, so we may have a shot. 

AU- 16

MSU- 10