*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, fishepa said:

Epic quarter of football. Five plays and about 13 yards. 

And ZERO POINTS ...

What's that about the sun being in their eyes? Gee, that's exactly what I said earlier, and got mocked for it. But you could see our DBs squinting earlier in the game. And you can see Payton having to shield with his arms. 

Edit: not saying that's the only thing, but it doesn't help. I think they thought they could just show up. They played like that after the uga game, too. 

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

Clearly this team was looking past this bunch. No reason this team should be this way. Beyond comprehension and not seeing how the staff didn’t keep them engaged. Got to get this first down. 

• Like 4

Just now, bishoptf said:

Offense looks like trash...this is on the coaches IMHO...poor play calling...

How can you say that? We’ve had 5 snaps on offense. 

Defense was hit with multiple bad calls. That’s the difference isn’t he game right now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

It was against Vandy early on. And it looked like it earlier in the 1st quarter, if you were paying attention.

I used to think the same thing when Auburn was losing.  I think I was 10 years old.

I'll go ahead and say it especially if we lose they'll be comparisons to Nick Saban like always Don't forget he lost to Louisiana Monroe his first year 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

How can you say that? We’ve had 5 snaps on offense. 

Defense was hit with multiple bad calls. That’s the difference isn’t he game right now.

Lack of energy had more to do with that than calls.