*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, DAG said:

They have a pretty good coach. I think he coached at Minnesota in the past. A much more sound gameplan than what we have. 

Yep… Very focused and not wasting plays.

They FFFAAARRR out coached us. The team was not ready at any level. Not prepped etc. 

No hustle, no will to win. For the first time in forever I am ashamed of an Auburn team as far as their effort. This sucks and we need to make obvious changes. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Looked down to me. But watch this fanbase, if we play hard in our Super Bowl next week, all will be forgotten smh. 

We will look like a much better team next week. We will still lose, but all will be fine. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

A G5 school is never better than Auburn. This is all in on coaching. All of it. Full stop.

Welp

Just now, Didba said:

The meltdown is hilarious. 

I don't find it funny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please where are the CHF apologists, I mean its the end of the season and they look like crap. About to be the first SEC team to loose to New Mexico State, really thought we would be a better coached team but obviously we are not, I'm sorry but CHF is not going to be the coach to get us where we want to be. Looks like he can recruit but he cannot coach and will not take us where we want to go...SMDH. 

Just now, DAG said:

I never understand when Auburn fans out happy when the program is embarrassed. Makes little sense to me. 

It’s funny but not “haha” funny. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Umm no haha. 

Better coaching, better game plan, better utilization of talent, and their guys are executing.  We’ve been hit and miss all year long.  

Just now, DAG said:

I never understand when Auburn fans out happy when the program is embarrassed. Makes little sense to me. 

That happens when someone has more Hate for the coach than love for the team

• Thanks 1