FSU Michigan game thread....lol

bishoptf

10 minutes ago, autan said:

Actually Auburn is playing. QB's name is Brock Auburn Glenn. I think he was trending Auburn but I don't think he hit it off with Harsin. Parents were AU grads I believe.

I can't see why.... 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Yeah it is, but I still think if FSU wins they should go...F* bama

I am going to save you some heartbreak..fsu will not be going if they game stays this way lol.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am going to save you some heartbreak..fsu will not be going if they game stays this way lol.

Yeah, I know ESPN and the media companies can't have bama sit out, I mean no SEC team in the playoffs would be heresy 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

13-0 ACC champion gets left out, huh? 

Not saying it can't happen. We all know Saban will whine until he gets his way. But it would be ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Thats Ballgame...can't wait to see the excuses if they leave out an undefeated power5 team..lol...

This feels like something that would happen to us. Actually it has in a way. 

• Like 1

To put in Alabama, who lost by double digits at home, barely beat a terrible Arkansas, and needed a miracle to beat a 6-6 Auburn over 13-0 ACC champion would be completely criminal. Even if they did beat Georgia who struggled several times this year against a pretty weak schedule. 

Edited by Eagle-1
  • Love 2

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

To put in Alabama, who lost by double digits at home, barely beat a terrible Arkansas, and needed a miracle to beat a 6-6 Auburn over 13-0 ACC champion would be completely criminal. 

I agree but all of the Fox talking heads even before the game was saying that bama should be in...before the game was even played.

Plummer will be glad for this game to end

Glenn didn’t do anything to get them beat. He held serve while the defense did their job. 

As much as I hate it (getting CC is very much an Advil, though), my pick is Michigan vs. UAT in Rose and Washington vs. Texas in Sugar.

Just saw a prediction of Bama vs Oregon in the Cotton. That would be nice in more ways than one. 

It had FSU 3 and Texas 4

Edited by gr82be
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Mike Sainristil was very good in his brief interview. Impressive. 

The committee won't just look at what happened today. They will get down in the weeds to their eyeballs. FSU is in. TX beat Bama . TX is in. To me it's not that difficult 

Edited by NWALA Tiger

15 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Just saw a prediction of Bama vs Oregon in the Cotton. That would be nice in more ways than one. 

It had FSU 3 and Texas 4

Who, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, it's crazy how many times that matchup has been predicted yet has never happened.

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Who, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, it's crazy how many times that matchup has been predicted yet has never happened.

I can’t get it to paste but it is Jerry Palm. It means nothing of course but I’d love it to turn out that way. 

• Like 1