A Hidden Benefit

ScotsAU

Just saw that Jaylin Simpson plans to play in part because they didn’t have a bowl opportunity last year. While missing the bowl last year wasn’t fun, we may reap a benefit of having few to no players opt out due to this reason.

• Like 7

what kind of money do they get and what do they get in their goody bags? i just wonder if it is worth it to players. i might be mistaken about the money but i was thinking players got a small amount of spending money?

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

what kind of money do they get and what do they get in their goody bags? i just wonder if it is worth it to players. i might be mistaken about the money but i was thinking players got a small amount of spending money?

Probably not a great impact.

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Music City Bowl was giving each player a wrist watch and then an allowance to pick gifts from off a list.  The NCAA allows each player to get $550 worth of gifts.   

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, au701948 said:

It would be awesome if vast majority of our players do in fact play in the game to make a statement. JMO

A requirement to play in post season should be in all NIL contracts. You are getting paid to play, do your job or forfeit some of your compensation.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1