Men vs Indiana Game Thread

Maverick.AU

4 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

All of a sudden just putting up 3's when we were hurting them by driving to the rim.

Just after I said this we hit a 3 a dunk and a 3. The difference was the quality of the 3's they hit.

Just now, AuburnNTexas said:

Just after I said this we hit a 3 a dunk and a 3. The difference was the quality of the 3's they hit.

Say it again at start of the half

• Haha 1

JWill played a great half. Donaldson and Holloway had a good rotation. Denver Jones hit shots. Chris Moore was playable. Cardwell ran the floor well and played physical. CBM added his game. Johni Broome still needs to get going. That was our best half of basketball this year. We can get even better than that. If they can play to their potential at the right time we’re built to beat anyone. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

KD sparked the team imo.   He’s the heart beat.  Never seen a wild card like him.

Definitly had the good KD that half. Even when he scored he got back on Defense. His drives to the basket really broke down Indiana. Even when he missed Jwill was there to clean it up. 

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

KD sparked the team imo.   He’s the heart beat.  Never seen a wild card like him.

He reminds me of the Tasmanian Devel in Warner Bros cartoons - a whirling dervish.

What entertainment!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

I stand corrected…we flipped a switch. Unreal how the game flipped.

IMO that reflects our strength -our depth. We've got lots of pieces to play. I like Bruce's approach to the game.