Men vs Indiana Game Thread

Maverick.AU

6 hours ago, AEAugirl said:

The Auburn media team is a bunch of savages 😂.  For those who haven’t seen the epic trolling of Indiana, here’s a blog with the backstory. 

Bravo guys 🫡

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3496480/it-just-me

This is pure gold.

19 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

How was Indiana 7-1?

They have a pretty good team.   The center will play in the NBA. He was a top 8 recruit and is allegedly a 1st rounder.   The big guy who did all the scoring in the paint, Number 5, was a consensus top 25 recruit.   The short guard, Cupps, was POTY last year in Ohio.  His dad was his coach.  The other guard was also coached by his dad.   They had prior wins over Louisville, Maryland and Michigan.

This was like the perfect storm for Auburn. With Jonni stifled, everybody else stepped up and maxed out. 48% shooting from the floor, 48% shooting from 3. Six guys in double figures. Damn!

If Auburn could do this every game, what an amazing season it would be! Okay, reality might intercede, but hey, I can dream, right?

20 hours ago, AURex said:

This was like the perfect storm for Auburn. With Jonni stifled, everybody else stepped up and maxed out. 48% shooting from the floor, 48% shooting from 3. Six guys in double figures. Damn!

If Auburn could do this every game, what an amazing season it would be! Okay, reality might intercede, but hey, I can dream, right?

Is dreaming allowed in the Barn?