Oregon Loading Up on QBs apparently

Gowebb11

One of them ain't gonna be happy!  DG will have to learn his 4th system in his college career....one with Heupel, one with Gus (bless his heart), one with OU & now UO.  Crazy times!!

So why did Gabriel leave OK?    Will Jackson Arnold be the starter when they come to JHS in 24?   He was a 5 star.   They have another QB on their roster whose name is General Booty.   Tagging @augolf1716 and @bigbird who will appreciate "General Booty."    

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

So why did Gabriel leave OK?    Will Jackson Arnold be the starter when they come to JHS in 24?   He was a 5 star.   They have another QB on their roster whose name is General Booty.   Tagging @augolf1716 and @bigbird who will appreciate "General Booty."    

Well General Booty has good genes......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Generally speaking I'm a fan of Booty

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Generally speaking I'm a fan of Booty

Imagine this convo back in the day....   Where you going out tonight?  Super Club.   You looking for someone specific or general booty?

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Imagine this convo back in the day....   Where you going out tonight?  Super Club.   You looking for someone specific or general booty?

Imagine?   

• Haha 2

On 12/11/2023 at 2:58 PM, AUloggerhead said:

Imagine?   

I miss the Super Club, Greeley's, Wreck Tech, the place on wire road that sold a gallon of draft for like $1.50, my buddy in the trailer park across from Gentilly who had a 10 foot long Burmese that he would pull out after we finished the $1.50 gallon of draft, when cops could take you home instead of being forced to arrest you, Lewis Grizzard, Coach Dye, Buddy Davidson and Hub Waldrop.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 12/12/2023 at 7:24 PM, LPTiger said:

I miss the Super Club, Greeley's, Wreck Tech, the place on wire road that sold a gallon of draft for like $1.50, my buddy in the trailer park across from Gentilly who had a 10 foot long Burmese that he would pull out after we finished the $1.50 gallon of draft, when cops could take you home instead of being forced to arrest you, Lewis Grizzard, Coach Dye, Buddy Davidson and Hub Waldrop.  

image.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1