2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

3 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Florida's class has imploded. Hopefully Amaris Williams sees Auburn is the path forward. 

4 of their top 5 commits that haven't signed are on the fence with 3 predicted elsewhere. There was a footnote that the *indicates those still deciding.

image.png

Edited by HAPvsOA

17 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

Sounds like UGA got him because they lost out elsewhere. Not a perfect story for them either. NIL is definitely eroding their advantage.

It is like for all of us with the money. UGA had money to move. We now have money to move.

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

He ain’t going to UF

Yeah I’m not sure if there is somewhere he would leave Auburn for but I wouldn’t think it be Florida at all. 

• Like 1

BTW, we didn't get KJ but don't sleep on Kaleb Harris. Safety from Thompson. Already on campus.  Seen this cat play. He is better than his 3 * ranking. He gets overlooked cause he just committed  and signed.  No drama, but the cat can play

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

BTW, we didn't get KJ but don't sleep on Kaleb Harris. Safety from Thompson. Already on campus.  Seen this cat play. He is better than his 3 * ranking. He gets overlooked cause he just committed  and signed.  No drama, but the cat can play

I like those type of players. All business/No B.S. Hope he kills it at Auburn. 

Edited by Chaotic_zx

8 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Anyone have 411 on Riddick?

I heard he was already practicing with the team . I believe it was reported on locked in Auburn or WarRapport

Edited by e808