I’m quietly predicting which folks here will start parroting

TexasTiger

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

I do not like Trump but if it comes down to Trump vs. Biden Trump gets my vote. There, quickly done. Biden's non- border policy, the cowardice in Afghanistan, placating Iran....any one of these things would make me choose Trump over Bungling Biden.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

They will need to dumb that down a lot to get air time on Fox.  They need to turn it into "Jack Smith" took Russian bribes and loves Russia."  They can then block from their memory how Trump was Putin's hand puppet and focus on him being a victim. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I do not like Trump but if it comes down to Trump vs. Biden Trump gets my vote. There, quickly done. Biden's non- border policy, the cowardice in Afghanistan, placating Iran....any one of these things would make me choose Trump over Bungling Biden.

Even if you preferred Trump’s previous term, have you not noticed a precipitous decline in his mental & cognitive health?

39 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Even if you preferred Trump’s previous term, have you not noticed a precipitous decline in his mental & cognitive health?

“ Tree , chair, table” says nurse. “Tree, chair, table” says Trump 2 minutes later. Aced his mental & cognitive test Tex.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

“ Tree , chair, table” says nurse. “Tree, chair, table” says Trump 2 minutes later. Aced his mental & cognitive test Tex.

Nurse should read his posted “truths.”

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

He will just dictate another one of these gems and send it over for some guy with a medical license to sign.

trump-doctor-2_sq-d596615e9ef020d3c1ccd5c34f8c5f78cf04a08f-s1400.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

His cognitive health is degenerating no worse than Biden's. If our choice is between these two, America is screwed.  I'd like to see the Pubbies choose between DeSantis and Haley and the Dems put forward whomsoever they choose.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

He will just dictate another one of these gems and send it over for some guy with a medical license to sign.

trump-doctor-2_sq-d596615e9ef020d3c1ccd5c34f8c5f78cf04a08f-s1400.jpg

Sad and funny at the same time. This guy actually was Trumps real family Dr, but lied about writing this letter himself (Trump told him what to write and then he just signed it). He sullied his lifelong reputation in loyalty to Trump, hoping to get appointed as the White House physician. Ended up with no government job, and didn't even get any special treatment at the inauguration like he had hoped and wanted. 

Got  dumped by Trump when he told the media that Trump took pills for hair growth. Gave up his reputation for nothing and ended up being hated by Trump in the end.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

This crap:

Correctly labeled. Mother Jones made their bed long ago. Let them lie and wither.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Of course he will and should. The man is pushing 80 and still has the energy to run for president plus show up in court when needed. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Of course he will and should. The man is pushing 80 and still has the energy to run for president plus show up in court when needed. 

I know I dictate own physical. Doctor’s ain’t good for much outside of signatures, anyway— Amiright, Salty?

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

His cognitive health is degenerating no worse than Biden's. If our choice is between these two, America is screwed.  I'd like to see the Pubbies choose between DeSantis and Haley and the Dems put forward whomsoever they choose.

Newsom, Desantis, Haley all make far better candidates than what we are going to have to vote for as it sits now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I know I dictate own physical. Doctor’s ain’t good for much outside of signatures, anyway— Amiright, Salty?

I personally prefer a doctors’ assessment but Trump is extraordinary.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I personally prefer a doctors’ assessment but Trump is extraordinary.

Superman don’t need no stinkin’ doctors, Amiright? Big Macs all around!

IMG_0047.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2