*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

11 minutes ago, Randy4AU said:

CHF needs to go ahead and name Walker White as next year's starter, and persuade Thorne and a few others to join Ashford in the transfer portal. 

Unless he can find one in the portal, I agree because our starter and backup now, are not the answer. It's a shame that an SEC school like Auburn doesn't have 1 good QB on campus 

• Thanks 1

Not blaming Geriner for that pick. Freeze put him in an awful spot by not burning a timeout to avoid a delay of game on 4th down.

Edited by HabitualChiller

I don't know how anybody still fully trust Hugh at this point, next year he has got a lot of making up to do before he even sniffs trust at this point when it comes to coaching... I'm glad he is doing good on High School recruiting and repairing relationships there but that's not all college football is.

• Like 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Ok I'm back. I assume we are back in it now since I wasn't watching to hold us back

Well.  We got to see HG throw it around a bit.  Ended with a Pick in quadruple coverage 😆 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Did you see the New Mexico game?

At least in that game New Mexico strategy was to shorten the game. Not sure what to make of this.

1 minute ago, TigerOne said:

Did you see the New Mexico game?

This a replica of the NMSU game. Except, we were less prepared to play today than in that terrible fiasco.

I appreciate CHF Recruiting efforts as much as anyone but he better put on his Coaching Hat before Fall comes around.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HabitualChiller said:

Not blaming Geriner for that pick. Freeze put him in an awful spot by not burning a timeout to avoid a delay of game.

Geriner put himself in an awful position by needing a timeout to avoid a delay

Just now, weagl1 said:

O line is a hot mess today.  I don’t who the QB is it’s not gonna work with them playing like that.  They can’t run block and they can’t pass block.  Pitiful.  We know we have quality running backs and they can’t get past the line of scrimmage without getting clobbered.  QB I’d under pressure immediately.  

I feel the oline is our biggest weakness that hasn’t been addressed in new team additions. Still rather invest in an oline than a portal QB if I had to choose one position. 

• Like 2

I’ll tell you what, the last thing I want to hear is the announcers blabber on about bammer and their playoff game. 

2 minutes ago, EastAl_Tiger said:

My mother texted me: " why does the guy with the ball keep running into the center of all those players?"

Is she interested in the Auburn’s oc job?

• Haha 2