Coach Hugh Freeze

bishoptf

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

But if it’s a personal opinion why use the site name. Would surprise me if this individual did not have their own personal account with which to use for personal opinions. May not have thought about it but definitely should have IMO. Whether you personally agree with the opinion or not doesn’t have anything to do with whether the Sites name should be used.

It's a tweet from the site owner (I'm pretty sure) and he uses the AUfamily Twitter account because it gets more attention than his personal account. Part of building the site/brand. I see your point but it personally doesn't bother me. 

• Like 1

Just now, cbo said:

It's a tweet from the site owner (I'm pretty sure) and he uses the AUfamily Twitter account because it gets more attention than his personal account. Part of building the site/brand. I see your point but it personally doesn't bother me. 

I wasn’t aware it was the owner. He obviously can do what he wants with his stuff. We can only decide if it’s worth moving on or ignoring it. Lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, creed said:

I’m not bent out of shape about it as much as you think, but this kind of thing currently happens all the time where someone or some group is elevated to speak or opine collectively for a group. AUFamily is a group. 

Carry on. It’s just my opinion that’s all. 

You’re right. I was being a little too judgy and cynical. Apologies. 

1 hour ago, The Freak said:

AUFAMILY most days:

images.jpg

Yeah well...somebody has to pay the light bill.

Please stay on the sidewalk.

On 1/2/2024 at 11:59 AM, creed said:

Who at AUFamily posted that tweet?

I know who it wasn’t. 

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2024 at 5:58 PM, cbo said:

The former owner would have nevah done this. 

On 1/1/2024 at 9:42 PM, TigerOne said:

You have exposed what Auburn got sold. Freeze is in over his head, expected the assistants to do the coaching, and he would do the recruiting. Easy right?

Freeze is clueless on gameday and No one fears him not even the players.

He was so happy to get a real coaching job he would say anything to get it . Thinking I can fake it till I make it. Auburn conned  again by a snake oil salesman.

Start making a list for a real coach 

Please submit your resume to the Athletic Dept at your earliest convenience. 

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2024 at 2:37 PM, milehighfan said:

They didn't rush 2 they had 2 just kind of stand there and do next to nothing about applying pressure and we all know the rest of the story. This staff as well as coaches to come together and have a come to Jesus meeting.

Jesus would have blitzed.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Please submit your resume to the Athletic Dept at your earliest convenience. 

Neither of these takes are constructive. 

1 hour ago, NCAubs said:

Neither of these takes are constructive. 

Neither is venting to the world about your petty gripes about the staff during recruiting season. 

11 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Neither is venting to the world about your petty gripes about the staff during recruiting season. 

I agree. The post you replied to was not constructive nor was your snarky response.  

I am taking a wait and see attitude with this staff (or the staff it will become). They had some shortcomings this season, both from a coaching staff and player standpoint.  I am not all in on Freeze.  I am all in on Auburn. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NCAubs said:

I agree. The post you replied to was not constructive nor was your snarky response.  

I am taking a wait and see attitude with this staff (or the staff it will become). They had some shortcomings this season, both from a coaching staff and player standpoint.  I am not all in on Freeze.  I am all in on Auburn. 

What do you think the ratio is between constructive posts and snarky posts in this forum since the Maryland game?

Some of the snarky opinions have some constructive thought, but overall they are a vehicle to let everyone know how forward thinking those posters are.

If you are really a wait and see type it seems odd to defend posts that are all doom and gloom.  It is tough to wait until next September to form an opinion, but that is what a wait and see attitude really means.

Most here are all in on Auburn, we just go at it separate ways.

23 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

Maybe make CHF the GM/Recruiting head, with TR and ZE and MD recruiting coordinators, and hire some better on-the-field coaches? 

Who chose Montgomery and Roberts?  Was that not what Freeze did this year?  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Who chose Montgomery and Roberts?  Was that not what Freeze did this year?  

Repeat, rinse, repeat 

On 1/5/2024 at 11:25 AM, I_M4_AU said:

What do you think the ratio is between constructive posts and snarky posts in this forum since the Maryland game?

Some of the snarky opinions have some constructive thought, but overall they are a vehicle to let everyone know how forward thinking those posters are.

If you are really a wait and see type it seems odd to defend posts that are all doom and gloom.  It is tough to wait until next September to form an opinion, but that is what a wait and see attitude really means.

Most here are all in on Auburn, we just go at it separate ways.

I don’t believe that I have defended posts that were doom and gloom.  I said both the post that DK quoted and his stupid response were not constructive. 

War Damn and All In to you, sir.