Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

That’s called winning ugly. What a friggin grind that was. But the operative word is “win.”  Way to get that dub. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Eight points in free throws 

I believe Broome was 8 of 10 from the line.

• Like 2

Just now, TitanTiger said:

That’s called winning ugly. What a friggin grind that was. But the operative word is “win.”  Way to get that dub. 

These kind of wins are better than blowouts 

• Like 1

Just now, AuburnNTexas said:

I believe Broome was 8 of 10 from the line.

Yeah he was strokin like Lefty Larry Legend out there. He’s obviously been working on his FT touch and his shot looked so much better.

• Like 4

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We got seriously blessed he didn't leave before during or after the Jabari year 

He wasn’t ready then. He needed to mature to the point where he believed he is always one of the best players in the court. He finally has allowed himself to believe. His talent has always been there. His confidence has not. 
I love his game. And it doesn’t even seem to be fully developed yet. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

For whom? I cant take much of this. I’m older now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ll take an ugly win any day.  My biggest concern is Holloway; he seems overwhelmed, sick, something.  With his stature in this league, he’s going to have to shoot unreal from deep or be one heck of a ball handler then dish—haven’t witnessed much of either lately.  Gonna need him to mature quickly 

• Like 4

great dub however u wanna slice, it, sloppy sure, but 12-2 going into lsu. U need the sloppy tough ones to build a team. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

great dub however u wanna slice, it, sloppy sure, but 12-2 going into lsu. U need the sloppy tough ones to build a team. 

Agree.  Just hit a few 3s and game not close.  (In fairness, aTm couldn’t hit a 3 either but our D was much better). We missed a lot of WIDE OPEN 3s. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I don’t know about that … my heart likes 32 point wins

Didn’t say they were necessarily fun but it helps the team. A loss to this team would have been awful especially since we are the better team

12 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

For whom? I cant take much of this. I’m older now!

Because they know they can win it.

we saw it tonight, didn’t panic, coaches did great coaching and were determined to win.

it’s not gonna get any easier, strap in and hang on.

Edited by TigerOne

21 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

He wasn’t ready then. He needed to mature to the point where he believed he is always one of the best players in the court. He finally has allowed himself to believe. His talent has always been there. His confidence has not. 

Would be nice to see him make Chuma type transformation as the season goes on. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Why is KD limping...?  Gonna need him Saturday!

I wondered if it was a cramp. I watched it again and he looked fine and then just bent over and kinda sat down. Then got up flexing his leg. Hopefully it’s nothing. 

Auburn outside was just non-existent. The inside was really tough, but HA, KD popped in 14 points!

Overall, an ugly game, but we can expect more ugly games going forward in SEC play.

WDE!

1 hour ago, CCTAU said:

I agree with everything you said

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AURex said:

Auburn outside was just non-existent. The inside was really tough, but HA, KD popped in 14 points!

Overall, an ugly game, but we can expect more ugly games going forward in SEC play.

WDE!

I remember not too long ago when we got drubbed in the ugly games.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TigerOne said:

Are you crazy!?? I won’t recover from that game until I hit social security!!! I was sweating from head to toe after it!!! 😂😂

IMG_6576.gif

War Damn Jaylin Williams EAGLE!!!! 🦅💙🧡🐯🐅

IMG_6584.jpeg

IMG_6583.jpeg

IMG_6582.jpeg

IMG_6581.jpeg

IMG_6580.jpeg

IMG_6579.jpeg

IMG_6578.jpeg

IMG_6577.jpeg

• Haha 2

Great teams have to find ways to win ugly when the team is not firing on all cylinders.  Glad we learned our team could win this way last night.  We have a lot to clean up though to continue winning.

• Like 2