Men vs Alabama Game Thread

"Neville Arena is like a high school gym. It gets loud." Oates knew what he was doing phrasing it like that. lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

"Neville Arena is like a high school gym. It gets loud." Oates knew what he was doing phrasing it like that. lol

At least our lights work. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Love the early thread start. Can we go ahead and start arguing and bitching?? Haaaaaa 

big shooter go for it!

30 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I love the trash talk between Oats and Pearl. BEAT BAMAS ASS!!!!!!!!!!

you dang idiot you have lost your mind sir! come at me......how big a boys are you?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

He is going to regret saying that after the a-- kicking he is going to take tonight.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

He is going to regret saying that after the a-- kicking he is going to take tonight.

i hope so...........

5.5 hours till game time, and I can't wait.  Seconds are ticking away very slowly.

I don't usually get this antsy before a regular season basketball game, but I want to beat them so bad tonight...

• Love 2

18 hours ago, WillMunny said:

Maintenance crew almost done replacing backboard as the 2nd half start is temporarily delayed...

It would be only fair after they forgot to pay the light bill last game. 

• Like 1

Why was the game thread started a full 24 hours before tipoff?

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

Or maybe the game is starting 24 hours late. 🤔

IMG_0289.gif

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

I had been working night shift and got my days mixed up 🤣

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Ah. Well, no worries, I just thought it was odd. If this works out, maybe we should make it a tradition, starting the game thread the day before.

In any case, I feel pretty good about this one now, with Nate Oates (for brains) talking smack about Neville Arena. Like he really needed to give KD Johnson a reason to get more fired up...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

Ah. Well, no worries, I just thought it was odd. If this works out, maybe we should make it a tradition, starting the game thread the day before.

In any case, I feel pretty good about this one now, with Nate Oates (for brains) talking smack about Neville Arena. Like he really needed to give KD Johnson a reason to get more fired up...

😂 that's why I said if we lose everyone can blame me lol

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Understandable. I was working nights one winter when the days were short. I went to sleep one morning and remember waking up with it being completely dark inside and out. I was so disoriented that I just knew I had overslept and was late for work. Turns out it was like 5:30 or so and I still had 6 1/2 hours before I had to be at work. It can mess you up sometimes. 

8 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Understandable. I was working nights one winter when the days were short. I went to sleep one morning and remember waking up with it being completely dark inside and out. I was so disoriented that I just knew I had overslept and was late for work. Turns out it was like 5:30 or so and I still had 6 1/2 hours before I had to be at work. It can mess you up sometimes. 

Lol def. I'm doing lab work and the trouble for me it's switch shift so I work 4 nights and 3 days and then it swaps to 4 days and 3 nights.

2 hours ago, WillMunny said:

5.5 hours till game time, and I can't wait.  Seconds are ticking away very slowly.

I don't usually get this antsy before a regular season basketball game, but I want to beat them so bad tonight...

me as well...........

37 minutes ago, Viper said:

AU a 5.5 point favorite. I like AU to cover. 

can we take this to the bank?

🥴🤮🤢🤧😷😡😤🤬😠👿

Karl Ravech on the call!?! Mannnnnnn get that monotone robot away from our games!!! We rarely win when he calls our games and he suuuuucks as a basketball announcer. Stick to baseball!!!

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

can we take this to the bank?

I can.

”We” to your bank?

d19f6290-1569-45f0-893b-1b0220d6bce4_tex

Getting a little nervous 2.5 hours before tip.  Hope we shoot well tonight.  Can't give them second chances.  If we chase them off the 3 point line, big guys have to stay out of foul trouble protecting the rim.  

24 minutes ago, Viper said:

I can.

”We” to your bank?

d19f6290-1569-45f0-893b-1b0220d6bce4_tex

well me anyway. if i watch and we lose i will be depressed.........

This one is important. Rivalry. SEC standings. National Standings. Payback. Every reason in the world for our guys to be plugged in tonight. We win by double digits. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rednilla said:

To be fair, people started camping out for the game over 24 hours before tip. So there’s that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

To be fair, people started camping out for the game over 24 hours before tip. So there’s that. 

IMG_0071.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1