The danger of abiding Trump in a nutshell

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You missed the point. 

MAGAs simply ignore what Trump did do because he wasn't convicted of legal collusion.

No. You missed my point. Disagree with full blown collusion and one way or nothing people like you fling maga, cultist, etc..

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Think my opinions are pretty grounded, but you’re free to disagree.

So be it if you feel your accusations are grounded. Just not in my nature to accuse people until sure. Thanks for allowing me to be free with an opinion.

51 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

So be it if you feel your accusations are grounded. Just not in my nature to accuse people until sure. Thanks for allowing me to be free with an opinion.

“Accusations.” I think you’re falsely accusing me of accusations. How ironic. And disingenuous.

On 3/3/2024 at 1:44 PM, AU9377 said:

Always interesting how the right brings up the "Russian hoax", but never wants to explore extorting Ukraine or the fact that Trump has never uttered a negative thought about Putin.

Or the fact there was no “hoax.” There was a valid investigation based on sound evidence beyond any dossier. There was ample contact between the campaign and the Russians. Trump publicly requested assistance. There was no lack of willingness for collusion, but due to obstruction, Mueller did not find definitive evidence of a crime. Trump was not cleared any more than OJ was. Folks who use the phrase “Russian hoax” are parroting Trump. He’s manipulated them and most are oblivious they’ve been manipulated. Even though he’s probably the most transparent con man to ever come down the pike.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Or the fact there was no “hoax.” There was a valid investigation based on sound evidence beyond any dossier. There was ample contact between the campaign and the Russians. Trump publicly requested assistance. There was no lack of willingness for collusion, but due to obstruction, Mueller did not find definitive evidence of a crime. Trump was not cleared any more than OJ was. Folks who use the phrase “Russian hoax” are parroting Trump. He’s manipulated them and most are oblivious they’ve been manipulated. Even though he’s probably the most transparent con man to ever come down the pike.

If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth.

Still ironic. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth.

Still ironic. 

Quite.

• Haha 2

:bs:

20 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

No. You missed my point. Disagree with full blown collusion and one way or nothing people like you fling maga, cultist, etc..

That's bull****. :bs:

Your - or my - opinion on "collusion" is irrelevant. 

The difference between us, is you refuse to acknowledge what he actually did do. The legal ruling on collusion doesn't change that.

Edited by homersapien

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

“Accusations.” I think you’re falsely accusing me of accusations. How ironic. And disingenuous.

Well you accuse @Cardin Drake of being a cultist. You accuse me of drinking too much for a one liner posted early morning. Maybe you need to self reflect. 

46 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Your - or my - opinion on "collusion" is irrelevant. 

I know my opinion is. Not so with you.

34 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well you accuse @Cardin Drake of being a cultist. You accuse me of drinking too much for a one liner posted early morning. Maybe you need to self reflect. 

Those aren’t crimes. The first is an observation/conclusion/opinion. The second is a joke. Unclench your panties. It’s also my conclusion/opinion you’re a gaslighter. That’s not an accusation, either. Not provable in any meaningful venue.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Wikipedia definition:

image.thumb.png.32d75a7eefde7ff669364766a3cd386c.png

And your point? Do you think MAGA doesn’t deviate from norms? Aren’t dedicated to Trump beyond what reason and rationality might dictate? Disagree that the term cult is weakly defined and thus difficult, if not impossible to prove, unlike true accusations of wrongdoing?

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

And your point? Do you think MAGA doesn’t deviate from norms? Aren’t dedicated to Trump beyond what reason and rationality might dictate? Disagree that the term cult is weakly defined and thus difficult, if not impossible to prove, unlike true accusations of wrongdoing?

Gracious Texas I was indirectly underscoring your point.

Gonna be a looooong election season.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Gracious Texas I was indirectly underscoring your point.

Gonna be a looooong election season.

Sorry. Was thinking about the accusation I was making accusations. 😉

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Sorry. Was thinking about the accusation I was making accusations. 😉

Yeah, “unclench your panties” Tex. Going the baseball game today and nervous. Will be sitting amongst “deviates”. Trump by a huge margin in this state yesterday. 

25 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yeah, “unclench your panties” Tex. Going the baseball game today and nervous. Will be sitting amongst “deviates”. Trump by a huge margin in this state yesterday. 

State’s slam full of deviants (actually just redefining norms consistent with their values, like lying, denying reality, refusing to admit defeat)! Glad you’ll feel at home!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

State’s slam full of deviants (actually just redefining norms consistent with their values, like lying, denying reality, refusing to admit defeat)! Glad you’ll feel at home!

But I voted “uncommitted”.

24 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

But I voted “uncommitted”.

Convert some deviates at the game!

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Convert some deviates at the game!

They appear to be normal people to me. Of course you and @homersapien view them as the unwashed. Besides, no one admits to voting for Trump.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

You mean like redefining marriage? Sex? Gender? Alphabet soup identities? Pedophiles? NAMBLA?

Minor attractions? Illegal immigrants, oops, no travelers, sojourners, undocumented citizens? Life? Viability? Lots of redefining going on here. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

They appear to be normal people to me. Of course you and @homersapien view them as the unwashed. Besides, no one admits to voting for Trump.

Most seem very normal. And yet they embrace the ‘constant lies, delusions, vindictiveness, constant excuse making, cruelty, etc. Stealthy deviations from basic decency and societal norms  ultimately take us to the same place as those proudly embraced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Stop pursuing such a blatant "narrative" Salty.

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

You mean like redefining marriage? Sex? Gender? Alphabet soup identities? Pedophiles? NAMBLA?

Minor attractions? Illegal immigrants, oops, no travelers, sojourners, undocumented citizens? Life? Viability? Lots of redefining going on here. 

Curious.  Have you washed in say, the last month?

• Haha 1