Biden's Gaffe of the Day

Biden seems to have really lost it. He makes false statements every day. I would say he lies but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and just say he doesn't know fact from fiction. Scary that he is POTUS.

Biden's bogus college claim is just latest in decades-long pattern of embellishment | Fox News                            

We have seen this for 50 Years in Biden and almost 40 years in trump. It is part of our nation to do stupid things like support these failed jerks.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 7:19 AM, DKW 86 said:

We have seen this for 50 Years in Biden and almost 40 years in trump. It is part of our nation to do stupid things like support these failed jerks.

So, which would one would you rather see win in November?

28 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Neither 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

F'in Neither, I actually love my country and the people in her. 

Edited by DKW 86

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Trump. No question. Not even close.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

F'in Neither, I actually love my country and the people in her. 

So you're also not voting?

(serious question.)

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

36 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So you're not voting?

35 minutes ago, homersapien said:

(serious question.)

You taking a survey today? JJ answered you and you did nothing but laugh.

There is a character difference between the two.  Trump's lies are usually more grand and almost always more self serving than those coming from Biden.  From Biden, they are usually more along the lines of embellishments and are rarely ever directed at individuals with any kind of motive attached.  I'm sure you can find a Biden gaffe somewhere that fits both of those, but if someone doesn't see the difference between the two men in that regard, it is because they don't want to see it and no amount of actual comparison will turn that light on in their mind.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You taking a survey today? JJ answered you and you did nothing "ibut laugh.

No, I am asking directed questions to make a point.

I laughed at JJ as a cheap way of avoiding typing and answer with something like "I already knew that, which is why I didn't ask you.

Any other questions Salty?

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

So you're not voting?

If it comes down to those two , I choose Trump.   It’s not because of Trump, it’s be because Biden is rubber stamping whatever he is being told to rubber stamp.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

There is a character difference between the two.  Trump's lies are usually more grand and almost always more self serving than those coming from Biden.  From Biden, they are usually more along the lines of embellishments and are rarely ever directed at individuals with any kind of motive attached.  I'm sure you can find a Biden gaffe somewhere that fits both of those, but if someone doesn't see the difference between the two men in that regard, it is because they don't want to see it and no amount of actual comparison will turn that light on in their mind.

There is a character difference and it’s not in the favor of who you think it is.  Take for example the conversation one had with a reporter and he was talking locker room conversation, the media and everyone has spun that into a sexual predator, while on the other hand, a guy can not open his mouth without lying about his academic accomplishments, knowing that it was a lie.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

Take for example the conversation one had with a reporter and he was talking locker room conversation, the media and everyone has spun that into a sexual predator.

His "locker room" talk occurred in his 50s. It speaks of his character that he is still participating in those conversations. And what he said isn't okay to say regardless of the situation or age. I don't understand why you all continue to make excuses for this child.

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

(serious question.)

I will again, vote FOR someone to be determined. I am just over voting AGAINST any candidate. 

I voted against Kerry in 2004 and then left the Republican Party in 2005 after coming to the realization that Bush43 really was that stupid. 2008 was just the icing on the cake with the collapse.

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

So your point is that he is a "good" liar?

5 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

So your point is that he is a "good" liar?

LOL.  No.  I do believe that he is a better human being.

9 hours ago, aubaseball said:

There is a character difference and it’s not in the favor of who you think it is.  Take for example the conversation one had with a reporter and he was talking locker room conversation, the media and everyone has spun that into a sexual predator, while on the other hand, a guy can not open his mouth without lying about his academic accomplishments, knowing that it was a lie.   

This is a great example of one believing what they want to believe.  Without going into whether or not he should have been charged with a crime, the fact is that Donald Trump did sleep with a stripper, while his wife was home with a newborn, and later paid her to be quiet about it.  That is not something that is out of the norm for the man and it is not the most concerning thing about his character.  Much more concerning is how he uses and discards people in his orbit based on what they can do for him at the moment.  So spare me the silly argument claiming that Biden is flawed deeply because of him embellishing his law school class rank in a speech he gave in 1987.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Take for example the conversation one had with a reporter and he was talking locker room conversation, the media and everyone has spun that into a sexual predator.....

The man was literally found liable for sexual abuse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/13/2024 at 11:18 PM, aubaseball said:

If it comes down to those two , I choose Trump.   It’s not because of Trump, it’s be because Biden is rubber stamping whatever he is being told to rubber stamp.  

So, you prefer Trump.

On 4/14/2024 at 9:54 AM, Leftfield said:

The man was literally found liable for sexual abuse.

Man that's some seriously good "spinning"!  ;D

• Haha 1