Bo Nix Drafted By Denver in First Round!

AU-24

2 hours ago, JerryAU said:

Great post Titan!

Yes, Oregon provided him with protection, but Kenny Dillingham was the reason Bo went to Oregon.  He knew Bo and had faith in him, and Bo trusted Dillingham to develop his skills and put him in a position that could bring out the best in him. 

Oregon offered the weapons and an established offensive system that worked, which allowed Bo to showcase his talents, the kid nearly won the freaking Heisman for crying out loud.  🤩

I admit that I couldn't see Bo's talent or potential here at Auburn, but I never blamed him.  I 100% blamed the piss poor coaching/schemes + the sub-par oline talent for the main reason Bo became frustrated and couldn't improve at Auburn. 

I'm happy he found a team and a coaching staff that helped him be successful at Oregon.  I'll pull for him in the pro's, just like I pull for all SEC players in the pro's.  

Dillingham’s system, Nix aside, was pretty legit. Hopefully he valued his time with Auburn enough to come back one day (if he continues his upward trend). Has had some honorable audio clips about his Arizona St experience

2 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

What are we fighting about now?

Anything we couldn't change unless we were King of the AU sports world. 

On 4/29/2024 at 3:53 AM, cole256 said:

Lol, he beat them by himself huh? What were his stats that game?

Let me help you. Here’s an example of a response that could actually help you gain some respect:

Example: Time to eat a little crow, I was wrong about Bo. Turns out he finished number three in the Heisman Trophy voting and was drafted number one as the 12th overall pick in the 2024 NFL draft. I didn’t think it would be possible, but again, I was mistaken. 

Further example: just like I was wrong about the talents of other Auburn quarterbacks that I thought were better than they turned out… Jeremy Johnson, Keihl Frazier, T.J. Finley, Robbie Ashford and others. I want you guys to understand, I’m now also admitting I was so wrong about the Allen Greene and Brian Harsin hires as well. Looks like I was also wrong about Deion Sanders… again time for me to eat some crow, sorry guys, my bad!

Very respectfully with apologies,

Cole

Hopefully, you can meditate on things like this and change for the better. I hope this helps.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Let me help you. Here’s an example of a response that could actually help you gain some respect:

Example: Time to eat a little crow, I was wrong about Bo. Turns out he finished number three in the Heisman Trophy voting and was drafted number one as the 12th overall pick in the 2024 NFL draft. I didn’t think it would be possible, but again, I was mistaken. 

Further example: just like I was wrong about the talents of other Auburn quarterbacks that I thought were better than they turned out… Jeremy Johnson, Keihl Frazier, T.J. Finley, Robbie Ashford and others. I want you guys to understand, I’m now also admitting I was so wrong about the Allen Greene and Brian Harsin hires as well. Looks like I was also wrong about Deion Sanders… again time for me to eat some crow, sorry guys, my bad!

Very respectfully with apologies,

Cole

Hopefully, you can meditate on things like this and change for the better. I hope this helps.

wipes a tear and a sniffle.we are watching 24 grow up in front of our very eyes.

• Haha 1

and before the heat comes i will never grow up for the record i do however glowin the dark!

Nothing but a pissing contest now. Can't take it anymore time to lock this sob.

Wish Bo the best except when he's playing my Steelers....................

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3