Tailgaters on Saturday?

AUesquire

Looks like a beautiful, COOLER fall Saturday afternoon and evening in store for our fight with the Butt-Kickin' Chickens. My dad has hooked me up for this weekend and I will be parking next to Beard Eaves on the Student Act building side. Close to AUTailgatings spot. Anyone interested in meeting up around there, eating some good food and talking trash about Spurrier?

I'll have my whole family with me so the trash talk will have to stay PG rated. :D

War Damn Eagle and let's hope our Cox beats theirs. :au::cheer:

trash talk will have to stay PG rated. :D

War Damn Eagle and let's hope our Cox beats theirs. :au:   :cheer:

184568[/snapback]

:blink::big: Me and my friends are having a huge tailgate on the corner of Wire and Samford, right behind the softball field. I might stop by at the aunation one so yall can meet the beautiful face that goes with the lovely posts :P

Guest Tigrinum Major

I think my bride and I will be there, esquire. She is still recovering from back problems, but is at the doctor as we speak. If not, I might have an extra ticket.

One question, will you have a TV availiable so that we can be TailGators?

Actually, I'll just have my family and some food and beverage. What? Did you guys think I was talking about hosting a big throw down or something? Feeding and taking care of you bunch of moochers? TVs? Bathrooms?

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I'll be lookin' for someone else to mooch off of myself. Whose got the BBQ, beer, drinks, chips, TV and a BIG A#$ bus I can kick back in. The Esquire has needs, boys.

Actually, I'll just have my family and some food and beverage.  What?  Did you guys think I was talking about hosting a big throw down or something? Feeding and taking care of you bunch of moochers?  TVs? Bathrooms?

:roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

I'll be lookin' for someone else to mooch off of myself.  Whose got the BBQ, beer, drinks, chips, TV and a BIG A#$ bus I can kick back in.  The Esquire has needs, boys.

184596[/snapback]

HEY AWK offered up his services, we will have satellite to watch the bammers, tons of BBQ, maybe a keg, If not tons of beer, And a bathroom(actually a tarp wrapped around 3 trees so no one can see you) :P:big:

I'll have the RV in the same spot as GT week and as always will have BBQ, beer, bathrooms, etc.  You're welcome to come by if you like.

184630[/snapback]

Ok, before the GT game I stumbled into the area I thought was yours.....Couldnt find any of you. Where is your spot exactly?

Guest Tigrinum Major
We'll have a 52" w/ sattellite under the tent across from AUPD. Just look for a little kid in a Bo Jackson uniform stirring drinks.

Where is the AUNation party?

184657[/snapback]

Don't listen to AUTailgatingRules directions, he will get you lost talking about the tennis courts.

For those of you familiar with the campus to an intimate degree, it is very simple. If you are at the BACK DOOR of the Student Act and I do mean the BACK DOOR, stand at the door and look to your left. There is a dumpster there. Directly behind/beside that dumpster, AUTailgatingRules will have his RV parked. If you are at what you think is the BACK DOOR of the Student Act and you aren't looking at a hill at the old Fisheries building, you are at the wrong door.

He has a good setup there.

Yea, it's a great set up. TMajor knows I called him about 27 times as I walked around in 105 degree heat going, "Now, what dumpster are you talking about?"

Mr. Rules, I promise not to mooch off your spread this time and will bring my own. But, I WILL take you up on the use of your facilities at some point. :D

I am gonna' do my best to make it by this week. Our youngest Daughter ask(demands) that we stop by her AU(some organization or another) tailgating "thing" this week. My Lovelly Bride and I will try to get by and say hello to everyone. (I still owe :au: TR a huge "THANK YOU" for New Orleans!)

p.s. Esquire, Don't you owe me a steak...or...did I dream that? :D

Oh wel, Maybe you should buy the Bride and Me a steak just to be sure. B):lol::poke:

Dont take this personal, but Jenny was right, you guys... :moon:

:cheers: There is no way in the world I can go now. End of the quarter and we missed production 2 nights in a row and took 20-40k in orders from FEMA.

Oh well, the money will be great...

Mrs. Big Dude and I won't be able to attend the festivities this weekend either. We'll be celebrating our 5th anniversary all too close to the campus of Ole Piss.

Esquire, I'll leave it in your hands to drink one for me. I know you'll do the job honorably and virtuously. Thanks for your help in that situation.

AUTailgating, we appreciate your invitation always. We had a blast last time.

So I will leave the festivities in your capable hands, ladies and gentlemen. I'll be in front of my 50" HDTV by kickoff. Happy Anniversary to ME!!!

And with that, I bid you all a fond WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

Esquire, I'll leave it in your hands to drink one for me. 

184890[/snapback]

I'll help esquire out with this one, if help is needed :big:

AWK, by all means, my friend. Anyone else that is able bodied and willing to help him with this, feel free.

He'll tell you I'm a large feller with a very high tolerance for the consumption of al-kee-hall. I put the hurts on the beer supply last time. That's what they get for makin' it free and everything.

AWK, by all means, my friend.  Anyone else that is able bodied and willing to help him with this, feel free.

He'll tell you I'm a large feller with a very high tolerance for the consumption of al-kee-hall.  I put the hurts on the beer supply last time.  That's what they get for makin' it free and everything.

184923[/snapback]

haha yes, While i have the same problem with alcohol, im gonna try to maintain during the tailgate so i wont become hungover during the game(like GA Tech), but........now that i think about it.......ill probably be tanked :big:

It is 2AM on Friday Morn.....and you guys aleready Suck!

Best time I ever had a :au: football game was with TM, PT, BD, and AUE

:cheers::cheers:

:cheers:

It is 2AM on Friday Morn.....and you guys aleready Suck!

Best time I ever had a :au: football game was with TM, PT, BD, and AUE

:cheers::cheers:

:cheers:

185092[/snapback]

Hey now, I wanna meet some of you guys, im sure we could have a blast! :cheer::au:

Archived