Ronnie

rexbo

Miami lost, but the only player that kep them in there was Ronnie. Down 14 to 6, Ronnie took a wide pitch out to the left, hit a KC Chief on the corner with a shot that was heard in the last row, bounced off and then went down the sideline for 65 yards. He finished with 95 yards on 8 yarries. Ricky Williams finished with negative yardage...

I'm glad to see that Ronnie is starting to come around in the pros. I (along with most other people) felt that Ronnie was the better pro prospect. Carnell came out of the gates much faster than Ronnie. I'm glad Saban didn't give up on him when Williams came back, which had been my fear, as I believe Ronnie is clearly the better player of the two.

Now just get him a QB, offensive line, some WR's, and a CB to replace Reggie Howard.

Ronnie's great though.

191237[/snapback]

Well, OL-wise, Big Marcus will be ready to go first round next spring and we have a slew of great receivers to offer 'em. Don't imagine Washington is quite ready to trade Jason Campbell or Carlos Rogers yet, however, so they may have to wait on the QB & CB.

Now just get him a QB, offensive line, some WR's, and a CB to replace Reggie Howard.

Ronnie's great though.

191237[/snapback]

Well, OL-wise, Big Marcus will be ready to go first round next spring and we have a slew of great receivers to offer 'em. Don't imagine Washington is quite ready to trade Jason Campbell or Carlos Rogers yet, however, so they may have to wait on the QB & CB.

191250[/snapback]

:lol:

Ronnie's great though.

191237[/snapback]

191250[/snapback]

I'd hope they are able to get either McNeill or Ferguson in the first round.

What's even better is that on SportsCenter, they showed that great run and the ESPN guy said "War Eagle.  He's gone."  :cheer:

191242[/snapback]

That is awesome. I really feel like because of last year's team with all those guys going so high in the draft, Auburn's national exposure really shot up.

I love the fact that Ronnie is so linked with Auburn that the guy on Sportscenter says "War Eagle" when the Miami Dolphins score a touchdown. That's how influence spreads. It is so great to be an Auburn Tiger.

What's even better is that on SportsCenter, they showed that great run and the ESPN guy said "War Eagle.  He's gone."   :cheer:

191242[/snapback]

That is awesome. I really feel like because of last year's team with all those guys going so high in the draft, Auburn's national exposure really shot up.

I love the fact that Ronnie is so linked with Auburn that the guy on Sportscenter says "War Eagle" when the Miami Dolphins score a touchdown. That's how influence spreads. It is so great to be an Auburn Tiger.

191281[/snapback]

Despite all this talk about "flying under the radar", Auburn is getting a lot of attention nationally. We may be underrated in the polls, but many sports wrtiers/announcers are talking about us for various reasons. People are even talking about why we're not being talked about. :huh: Best of all, all the attention is positive--it's not about how our players are getting arrested, or our fans are burning vans, or our coaches are misbehaving, etc.

It IS great to be an Auburn Tiger!!

That was one powerful run. Everyone converged on Ronnie and when he hit that guy and bounced outside he only had one angle to beat and he did it! That db just bounced off of him and he hit Ronnie hard! Great Run!

Lorenzo really nailed a guy on an interception return.

Too bad saban doesn't have anything that resembles an NFL qb.

I was always a Dolphins fan. When they announced they were hiring Nick Saban as coach, I was pissed. What a piece of crap. I hate Ricky Williams too. Stupid hippy. I hope he breaks a leg.

Archived