General Clark Kicks David Asman's As...Man!

Tiger Al

Clark was the one being punked, the guy simply read back his own statement, and then the General went over the edge, was he doing his Patton imitation?

He never did explain why he thought the Iraqi War was a "sideshow", nor did he explain how he would fight the war on terror. Someone needs to explain to me how the war on terror is ever winnable without a single democracy in the Middle East. Once a democrat can do that, I will listen.

Clark was the one being punked, the guy simply read back his own statement, and then the General went over the edge, was he doing his Patton imitation?

He never did explain why he thought the Iraqi War was a "sideshow", nor did he explain how he would fight the war on terror. Someone needs to explain to me how the war on terror is ever winnable without a single democracy in the Middle East. Once a democrat can do that, I will listen.

Well, rexbo, you need to watch the clip again because he clearly said that the administration was the sideshow and then Asman said he'd like to have him back on to discuss his plan.

Clark knows how Fox operates and I think he sent them notice that they weren't going to twist what he said into what they wanted it to mean.

No...Asman was punked and I'll bet he won't try it again. ;)

Clark knows how Fox operates and I think he sent them notice that they weren't going to twist what he said into what they wanted it to mean.

I watched this earlier this week, and it was wonderful to finally see someone point out how Fox News loves to twist things. They love to make everyone seem like they are horrible people because they have other ideas about how to get things done in Iraq.

GO CLARK!!!! I love this guy and hopes he gets the nomination!!

Here's a link to an earlier Clark interview where Clark basically accused the Bush administration of using 9-11 to launch attacks on countries not even associated with 9-11. Clark stated that he was contacted and asked to connect Saddam Hussein and 9-11 in his earlier Fox interview and said that he would if he was shown evidence there WAS a connection. There was and is no such evidence. Fox didn't think these revelations of early Bush administration lies to be significant news and it was never repeated. But, anyway, here's the link!!

Here's a link to an earlier Clark interview where Clark basically accused the Bush administration of using 9-11 to launch attacks on countries not even associated with 9-11. Clark stated that he was contacted and asked to connect Saddam Hussein and 9-11 in his earlier Fox interview and said that he would if he was shown evidence there WAS a connection. There was and is no such evidence. Fox didn't think these revelations of early Bush administration lies to be significant news and it was never repeated. But, anyway, here's the link!!

They thought that since he was ex-military that he would simply be a mouthpiece to blindly give credibility to their follies. They forgot that HE is a man of character and ethics.

seems like clark got a bit heated and the guy from fox was being rather coy...

i wish clark had covered his 'plan'. that's the first time i've heard a dem actually say they have a 'plan' ... rather than just bush bash.

part of his plan, it seems is to talk to newsweek. :rolleyes:

ct

seems like clark got a bit heated and the guy from fox was being rather coy...

i wish clark had covered his 'plan'. that's the first time i've heard a dem actually say they have a 'plan' ... rather than just bush bash.

part of his plan, it seems is to talk to newsweek. :rolleyes:

ct

Clark has already stated that now that we're there, we need to finish the job and make sure that the Iraqis are in firm control of their own government BEFORE we leave. He also has said the UN needs to have a stronger role in helping to establish a viable Iraqi government. The problem with the USofA doing it alone is that it makes it look like a puppet government of our nation. The UN would lend credence to any subsequent government and would give it more chance of success.

Seems to me Clark is a little of a hot-head. There was no twisting of words. He read a direct quote. Asman never said or even insinuated that Clark said that the soldiers were a sideshow...and that is what Clark tried to make this into. He asked if it was a good idea for Clark to be calling Iraq a sideshow while American soldiers are fighting and dying over there. If anyone was putting words into someone else's mouth, twisting the meaning, it was Clark trying to do that to Asman.

Archived