Tennstud says NYT is no big deal...

DKW 86

Say what you want but TennStud is connected. Read what he said.

http://mb27.scout.com/fgridscapefrm1.showM...cID=56368.topic

NO NCAA Violations in the NY Times article says NCAA rep. Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A close friend of mine here in Memphis who worked closely with the NCAA and other investigative agencies in the Logan Young recruiting crimes called a few minutes ago to say that he had talked to one of his NCAA contacts this morning, after the NY Times article appeared. He said the NCAA guy was laughing at the Alabama red necks sending email, calling etc. wanting the NCAA to investigate, punish, Auburn. He said that the NCAA guy said that each and every college is the master and in complete control of all academic issues pertaining to that particular school and the NCAA had NO jurisdiction regarding same! He made reference to how much difficult it was, has been to even terminate the high school diploma factories-that the very idea that the NCAA would or could get involved with any institution's academic operations is just pure fantasy!

As a Tennessee, college football fan, I am quite confident that football players at any of our football factory schools can, and do, find easy classes, instructors, just like the regular students do! And, yes, football players are probably given extra consideration in grades. But, shocking, at even Dixie's Pride, The University of Alabama!

I don't post on other folks boards, but I wanted to take this opportunity to share this little information with you. Auburn beating Alabama the past several years have really made some of those Alabama rednecks awfully obsessed with you all!! Keep beating them!! They don't have Logan Young buying players for them any more so there's now a level playing field. Shula, while a fine, clean cut coach, is not on the same level as Tuberville!

Not sure how to take a TennStud post...:unsure:

248060[/snapback]

Why? Has he been that wrong at any particular level? Cuss the man if you want but he is unbelievably accurate. Until somene can PROVE he is repeatedly wrong, I will listen to what he says.

Until somene can PROVE he is repeatedly wrong, I will listen to what he says.

he sure had the turd pegged all the way through the dumbose/young/means deal.

248087[/snapback]

Even Jay (1992) Barker said that this morning on the OD. He actually agreed and believes that this will be a SACS issue and not an NCAA, which is most likely the case.

248087[/snapback]

Even Jay (1992) Barker said that this morning on the OD. He actually agreed and believes that this will be a SACS issue and not an NCAA, which is most likely the case.

248091[/snapback]

Guys, SACS was there while this was going on. Use your heads for a second.....

Nothing is going to come from this except for a lot of delusion and fantasy on TI.

As a college prof myself I can tell you that these lower level core curriculum classes are gimmes at just about any Institution. With Web CT, etc. most colleges likely use the same materials. In other words I would not be surprised to learn that Bama and half or more of the SEC was using the same materials as AU.

These classes were offered to all students and therefore do not constitute preferential treatment for athletes. Thamel wrote a smear piece, with some incredibly bad statistics, and that was all.

It amazes me the LOSER MENTALITY of so many within the AU Family. When someone hits you over the head, you dont apologize to them. You get up off your butt and take the fight to them. Folks, Housel was right. We are in a "War." The sooner some of my AU Brothers and Sisters realize that the better off we will all be.

Maybe my talking and e-mailing with some folks within the Ath Dept and Within the Adm in Auburn have me seeing it very clearly for the first time. My frustraion is that I cannot seem to get some of you to realize that this is for real and the Turds are playing for keeps.

I'm with ya DK.

I have had quizzes done on WebCT before, so I know that when you take it it also grades it right then and gives you your grade. Which makes me believe that all you have to do as a instructor is record the grades once you've posted the test and answers and time limit.

Anyone that has gone to college knows that there are classes that are incredibly easy, especially in the Liberal Arts Department. You have systems like ratemyproffesor.com where you can go and research students comments on instructors and walk away with a good idea of what you are getting into. Everyone that has gone to Auburn for the last 16 years without even taking the class knows about Organic Gardening.

I've stayed out of the conspiricay stuff, but its a real thing here. College football is a big money industry and is a very real power struggle in this state. I have no doubts that Bobby Lowder for example would take down Alabama if given the oppurtunity. If there is any truth to what Tennstud said (and lets be real, the man has connections and gets inside information) look at the glee that Alabama has over this and their bombardment upon the NCAA to get down to Auburn and start handing out sentences. Reading their response to this, should it really be a shock that someone with access to means such as the media wouldn't use it as a method to take a punch at the other.

Is it really a shock that when Alabama tries to potray itself as the states flagship university it blackens the eyes of some of them when reports rank Auburn higher, or talk about all their athletic tradition and dominance but fall on Auburn's sword.

Both Auburn and Alabama have graduates with the money, power, connections, and means to make each others lives miserable. Is it really far fetched giving the attitdue the two carry toward one another that someone with the means is petty or cutthroat enough to try and damage the foundations, or image of the other?

Hell I'll admit it, if I was a journalist in this state my next story would be focused on the same direct reading and IS classes offered at Alabama. There are always going to be those academics that despise the athletics and would be more than willing to talk (could even be greased if necessary, think if I had a UA instructor willing to give up Alabama athletes for a price and I contacted Bobby Lowder he wouldn't give me the money to do it?) with the claim a university is for students and progressing education and not football.

It amazes me the LOSER MENTALITY of so many within the AU Family. When someone hits you over the head, you dont apologize to them. You get up off your butt and take the fight to them. Folks, Housel was right. We are in a "War." The sooner some of my AU Brothers and Sisters realize that the better off we will all be

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've stayed out of the conspiricay stuff, but its a real thing here. College football is a big money industry and is a very real power struggle in this state. I have no doubts that Bobby Lowder for example would take down Alabama if given the oppurtunity. If there is any truth to what Tennstud said (and lets be real, the man has connections and gets inside information) look at the glee that Alabama has over this and their bombardment upon the NCAA to get down to Auburn and start handing out sentences. Reading their response to this, should it really be a shock that someone with access to means such as the media wouldn't use it as a method to take a punch at the other

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW, YOU FOLKS ARE STARTING TO SEE THE LIGHT.....history shows that everytime AU gets on top, the SOB'S at the crapstone instigate something to help in our downfall....this started with the don fuell fiasco where AU went on probation for something the damnable bammerfarts did....then the eric ramsey saga brought front page news again and anyone who thinks that the bammerfarts were not behind that is a damn fool.....i get chastised for speaking out against them on message boards by my people, and for taking shots at them every time i can....i hate them because of what they are and what they have done....it is time to reverse the role and go for their throats and the opportunity is just down the pike.....(re: keys)

i am older than most of you and i have seen the events and patterns develope over the years that clearly indicates that the bammerfarts will do anything, and i mean anything and everything, to protect their precious "tradishion"....i hope you folks are starting to get it now....don't fault me for hating them, join me

It amazes me the LOSER MENTALITY of so many within the AU Family. When someone hits you over the head, you dont apologize to them. You get up off your butt and take the fight to them. Folks, Housel was right. We are in a "War." The sooner some of my AU Brothers and Sisters realize that the better off we will all be.

Maybe my talking and e-mailing with some folks within the Ath Dept and Within the Adm in Auburn have me seeing it very clearly for the first time. My frustraion is that I cannot seem to get some of you to realize that this is for real and the Turds are playing for keeps.

248100[/snapback]

I'm with you, David. I want these turds humiliated this November.....I mean absolutely destroyed on the field. If there ever was justification for running up the score on an opponent, this is it.

248100[/snapback]

I'm with you, David. I want these turds humiliated this November.....I mean absolutely destroyed on the field. If there ever was justification for running up the score on an opponent, this is it.

248316[/snapback]

I agree.

I to am old enough to remenber .............................and you can bet some bammer is behind this deal.Avoid the rush starting hating bama now.

I to am old enough to remenber .............................and you can bet some bammer is behind this deal.Avoid the rush starting hating bama now.

248474[/snapback]

=====================================================

I AM NOW CONVINCED THAT THE BAMMERFARTS DID NOT INSTIGATE THE STORY,BUT DUE TO A TRAITOR,SELENA ROBERTS, AND A DILDOHEADED BAMMERFART,WARREN ST. JOHN,oops the bammers did make sure this story went out in the same manner as a political scandal would

i told friends of mine while the dumbose thing was still going on, that as soon as things got settled down over there, and they were out of the spotlight again, that the turds would use the media to turn the spotlight onto auburn. i just thought it would be the state media. never realized the state media was in new york. if not for pappy price, all this would have happened sooner, than now. his dumb ass pushed the window out a little.

someone else posted, why the hell, since about 2002, does the new york freakin times have such a hard on for a small, southern land grant university like auburn?

8 stories, i think, 3 on the tuberville/petrino thing, 1 attack on the team chaplin, and now this latest esops fable. dont know what the othere were, the 2004 team, more than likely.

in other words, if it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, dont step in it, because it's a by god TURD! and people wonder why us old auburn people hate alabama like we do.

(edit spelling)

Archived