Welcome back

It's good to have the site back. Thank you Stoic for all your hard work getting our watering hole back up and running. Before it gets started let me say there is no truth to the rumor that Tigermike reset all of our passwords. :big:

What did you do to pass the down time?

E-mailed you to see what the heck was going on. :lol:

Other then that, since the summer semester just ended and I have no school work to do and I am a slacker without a full time job and school has not started yet where I substitute teach, I just slept, watched TV, and ate.

BTW...for all of you saying it must be nice to be able to not have to work. I gladly swap all my back problems I had for a steady full time job. I love the fact it has given me the time to go back to school full time, but trust me when I say that not having something steady to go to every day makes for some very long and boring days. I can't wait to get back into the full-time workforce once my back allows it.

I have discovered that TV basically sucks when there are no good games on. Like my doctor told me, "Too bad it is not football season so all those laying in the bed would not be so bad". AUNation and the occasional Red Sox game that happened to be televised is the only entertainment I have.

THANK YOU STO!

Archived