A Program that lacks Class

AUTrey

Did you know that in 2004, 18 football players spent the majority of their time with Petee? Gee...I thought it was a combined 94 hours?

No lie, the thread title is the title of the article this tool wrote.

Moron with a Typewriter

Trey

Just another bammer reporter that keeps trying to bring up a dead story. That is all they have to cling too. Nobody else in the nation is even paying attention to this anymore. Like David said, move on. It is best just to ignore this crap since everybody except most bammers know that this is a dead issue.

He's a writer from New Jersey...he's not a bammer (Not everything is a Bama conspiracy guys)... He's normally a good writer, he has one of those columns that is really about nothing but they put on the front page of the Star Ledger because he's old, I guess.

It seems to me that he wrote this article the day after the NYT article came out and just kinda saved it on his computer and waited for a day when he had nothing to say.

Well all I know is that he seems to be seriously misinformed on the issue and I think I'm going to write him a letter...Never got a reply back from Pete Thamel so we'll see what happens...

Archived